PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Ubuntu 10.04 clipboard manager problem

blueprats
May 19th, 2010, 08:11 AM
Hey
I use gnome as my default desktop and I frequently need a clipboard manager to do my work. I have recently installed ubuntu 10.04. The problem now is when I copy something, it shows in the clip board manger, but when I try to paste, it just does not work. I have tried using glipper, klipper and parcellite. All of the clip board manger behave in the same way. I think this is a os problem or desktop environment problem. Any help regarding this is appreciated. Thank you for your help.

blueprats
May 20th, 2010, 06:47 AM
Come on guys ................. need some help on this !!

blueprats
May 20th, 2010, 12:24 PM
Hey is the problem so difficult that no one can answer. I am waiting for an answer. Please help. Also if you need any more information regarding the system then please ask, I will provide it.

blueprats
May 24th, 2010, 08:49 AM
Hey,
Please help

sashok_bg
June 10th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Hello everyone, I experience the exact same problem. I tried with / without glipper, problems persist. Even worse is when using Eclipse /this is an old bug that is still not fixed/.
Sometimes when I type in a field, the clipboard decides to "ctr-v" (paste) its content sporadically.
I also experience some times "letter eating". When I type fast, some letters are not displayed.
These are very serious bugs and I hope they get fixed soon.

forcecore
June 10th, 2010, 04:55 PM
install glipper from synaptic or software center, it will keep clipboard like Windows keeps and + you can have even history of clipboard.