PDA

View Full Version : Digital Photography....

dragos240
May 18th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Ohai,

So I'm doing digital photography, I need a photographer that uses many different techniques of photography, I am doing a project where we find 1 single photographer and have 10 different techniques. I don't know any photographers, and haven't a clue where to start. Help would be appreciated.

cariboo
May 18th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Check the phone book?

lisati
May 18th, 2010, 11:19 PM
Check the phone book?

+1.

Is this homework? Some courses have a study guide or some such course notes that might be able to provide a clue.

dragos240
May 18th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Check the phone book?

The.... phone book? Where would that be under? :confused:

lisati
May 18th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Over the last couple of years I've noticed the occasional thread from forum users who have done some digital photography. If you look here (http://lisati.myftp.org/page3.html), you'll find a bunch of digital photographs. The main technique illustrated is "point the camera, click the shutter, and hope that it results in something viewable".

mcooke1
May 19th, 2010, 01:44 AM
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/

Khakilang
May 19th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I use a Digital camera and I am shooting company events and wedding. So what kind of technique you are referring to?. Night photography, sports, macro, abstract, zoom burst and so forth. What do you use those photos for? Is it an assignment from school project? I think providing more detail will be helpful. In a way I think I can help.

Dixon Bainbridge
May 19th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Ohai,

So I'm doing digital photography, I need a photographer that uses many different techniques of photography, I am doing a project where we find 1 single photographer and have 10 different techniques. I don't know any photographers, and haven't a clue where to start. Help would be appreciated.

I think it would be good if you could explain exactly what you need to know. I'm happy to help too, but its not clear what you want.

I'm a photojournalist, documentary and live event photographer. I can help you on those techniques certainly, as well as portraiture.

ElSlunko
May 19th, 2010, 05:01 PM
I'll help too! Once I know what exactly you need help with (as other's have mentioned).