PDA

View Full Version : I feel like this is the only place I could post this and have people care.

ToastyMallows
May 17th, 2010, 04:35 AM
I was signed up for the site Dropboks.com and I forgot about my account for a while. Recently I went to get back on and see what was on there when I was greeted with this lovely error message on the page after logging in;

pocket rocket web framework
Exception:

Welcome to Merb!

Merb is a light-weight MVC framework written in Ruby. We hope you enjoy it.
Where can I find help?

If you have any questions or if you can't figure something out, please take a look at our project development page or, feel free to come chat at irc.freenode.net, channel #merb.
How do I edit this page?

You're seeing this page because you need to edit the following files:

* config/merb.yml (optional)
* config/router.rb (recommended)
* app/views/exceptions/not_found.html.erb (recommended)
* app/views/layout/application.html.erb (change this layout)

© 2007 the merb dev team

It is a nice little page that comes up OVER my download links and leaves me unable to download them. Now I know that the page works under this webpage error because if you double click on one of my files quick enough before it pops up it will still download it.

I checked on the official dropboks blog and they stopped updating around April 2009. I have no idea what to do and I really would like to get all of my stuff off.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? This problem occurs regardless of what I'm using, IE, Firefox and Chrome. I was thinking maybe there was a greasemonkey script that was around that would hid the error, but to no avail.

Please provide some input! Thanks.

kevin11951
May 17th, 2010, 06:16 AM
I was signed up for the site Dropboks.com and I forgot about my account for a while. Recently I went to get back on and see what was on there when I was greeted with this lovely error message on the page after logging in;

pocket rocket web framework
Exception:

Welcome to Merb!

Merb is a light-weight MVC framework written in Ruby. We hope you enjoy it.
Where can I find help?

If you have any questions or if you can't figure something out, please take a look at our project development page or, feel free to come chat at irc.freenode.net, channel #merb.
How do I edit this page?

You're seeing this page because you need to edit the following files:

* config/merb.yml (optional)
* config/router.rb (recommended)
* app/views/exceptions/not_found.html.erb (recommended)
* app/views/layout/application.html.erb (change this layout)

© 2007 the merb dev team

It is a nice little page that comes up OVER my download links and leaves me unable to download them. Now I know that the page works under this webpage error because if you double click on one of my files quick enough before it pops up it will still download it.

I checked on the official dropboks blog and they stopped updating around April 2009. I have no idea what to do and I really would like to get all of my stuff off.

Does anyone have any idea what I could do? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? This problem occurs regardless of what I'm using, IE, Firefox and Chrome. I was thinking maybe there was a greasemonkey script that was around that would hid the error, but to no avail.

Please provide some input! Thanks.

Right click on the page in question, and choose "view page source", and see if you can harvest any links out of there...