PDA

View Full Version : Windows is like the woman of OS's

Legendary_Bibo
May 17th, 2010, 04:04 AM
I'm not implying superiority or anything but I was talking to my friend and I asked her to see a movie. She had to think about it. The only thing I though about was if I had the money, she had to think about what she would wear, what she should eat that day, would her friend get jealous...among a long list of other things. Her thought process was just so bloated, and I know us men only think "just do it".

Timmer1240
May 17th, 2010, 04:13 AM
Im agreeing with you its sure seems that way sometimes!When My wife asks me where I want to go eat,then I suggest somewhere good she says I dont wanna go there!WHY DID YOU ASK ME THEN!Seems like windows 98!Frustrating!

ericmc783
May 17th, 2010, 04:14 AM
Amen!!

Dayofswords
May 17th, 2010, 04:15 AM
oh jeez...

i cant see this thread lasting long.

When My wife asks me where I want to go eat,then I suggest somewhere good she says I dont wanna go there!WHY DID YOU ASK ME THEN!perhaps she just doesnt want to go there... and just somewhere else than there.

Disclaimer: This poster posts with no approval or disproval of this thread. The post made by this user are his and not the opinion of others. His opinion are not always of the opinion of the thread, next or previous poster or even the words he quotes. This user only wishes cookies for everyone.

Tristam Green
May 17th, 2010, 04:17 AM
In before

- sudo make me a sandwich
- get back in the kitchen

Digikid
May 17th, 2010, 04:19 AM
Windows is like the woman of OS's

Truer words have never been typed before. LOL!!!!!

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sandwich.png

Dayofswords
In before

- sudo make me a sandwich
- get back in the kitchen

this thread is going down hill fast..

i'm disclaimering all my posts in this thread...

Disclaimer: This poster posts with no approval or disproval of this thread. The post made by this user are his and not the opinion of others. His opinion are not always of the opinion of the thread, next or previous poster or even the words he quotes. This user only wishes cookies for everyone.

swoll1980
sudo make me a sandwich

get back in the kitchen

McRat
May 17th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Windows eventually becomes a mother?

RiceMonster
May 17th, 2010, 04:20 AM
:rolleyes:

Tristam Green
May 17th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Truer words have never been typed before. LOL!!!!!

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/sandwich.png

two internets, please. as toll for posting after i clearly pre-empted you.

KiwiNZ
May 17th, 2010, 04:24 AM
Good greif