PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Hash sum mismatch during upgrading

techbrainless
May 11th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade from 9.10 to 10.04 (upgrade through alternate cd) but getting error ( hash sum mismatch) for some of the packages ,

how i do fix this issue

techbrainless
May 11th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Hi I have successed to upgrade from 9.10 to 10.04 after executing some commands like

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get clean
apt-get autoclean

after rebooting the system , and in the login screen , the keyboard and the mouse are not working

by the way i have dual boot and the during the selection the keyboard was working.

techbrainless
May 12th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Any reply ....

techbrainless
May 15th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Hi All,

Any one can help me to fix this issue my keyboard and mouse are not working and am not able to login to 10.04 after my upgrade ...............

itsonlybarney
May 17th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this problem? I have the Alternate CD and getting the Hash Sum errors as well. Any way to upgrade from the CD?

Hi All,

I am trying to upgrade from 9.10 to 10.04 (upgrade through alternate cd) but getting error ( hash sum mismatch) for some of the packages ,

how i do fix this issue

techbrainless
May 17th, 2010, 03:19 PM
You can fix the errors of hash sum using the following ( as i did)

1) execute the following commands before upgrading using alternate CD

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get clean
apt-get autoclean

2) upgrade using the alternate CD

by the way for me i have successed to upgrade but now am not able to login because my laptop keyboard and mouse are not recognized by ubuntu 10.04 ......... http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1484741