PDA

View Full Version : am i seeing things in google chrome?

northwestuntu
May 10th, 2010, 05:07 PM
has anyone else noticed the close and minimize buttons sometime are on the left side and sometimes on the right side?

not really a big deal, just odd that it keeps switching :confused:

mamamia88
May 10th, 2010, 05:09 PM
they are always on the right for me. do you have "use system titles and borders" checked?

northwestuntu
May 10th, 2010, 05:11 PM
they are always on the right for me. do you have "use system titles and borders" checked?

no i am using hide.

its seems to stay on the right for the most part and then sometimes will popup on the left? like i said i don't really care just curious if anyone else came across this.

Excedio
May 10th, 2010, 05:12 PM
no i am using hide.

its seems to stay on the right for the most part and then sometimes will popup on the left? like i said i don't really care just curious if anyone else came across this.

Is this happening while Chrome is running or if you close it then open a new window?

northwestuntu
May 10th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Is this happening while Chrome is running or if you close it then open a new window?

im not sure. if i had to guess i would say while running because i leave my browser on all the time. i will start watching more closely though and see if the opens and close cause this.

rogerpittman
May 11th, 2010, 05:53 AM
I used Google Chrome for a while, and the buttons were always on the right side for me.