PDA

View Full Version : odd or even?

Lord DEA
May 10th, 2010, 05:42 AM
hi every1,
was just wondering...
I don't have much time to sleep tonight, and the old story of sleeping an odd/even number of hours being better than the other just came to my mind...
So, I would like to hear opinions about it...
should I sleep 3 or 4 hours tonight?

undecim
May 10th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Try not to let your alarm clock go off during deep sleep. It's probably a little different for everyone, but personally, I'm good with odd number hours. I'm better off with 7 hours of sleep than 8 most days.

paydaydaddy
May 10th, 2010, 05:54 AM
You really need a magic 8 ball to consult for matters as important as this. Minus the wisdom of the 8 ball I vote for which ever is more. Hope this helps.:guitar:

Phrea
May 10th, 2010, 06:19 AM
Never thought about that, and I'm prone to a bit of ocd. :D
Set your alarm at the latest possible time, go from there.

Lord DEA
May 10th, 2010, 06:29 AM
well, from the looks of this, seems that I should go with the longest sleep possible... so there'll be 4 hours of sleep tonight.

I just hope that the half-working java proxy I'm coding does not give me nightmares, ::confused:

thx for your opinion guys.

Phrea
May 10th, 2010, 06:59 AM
well, from the looks of this, seems that I should go with the longest sleep possible... so there'll be 4 hours of sleep tonight.

I just hope that the half-working java proxy I'm coding does not give me nightmares, ::confused:

thx for your opinion guys.

For me, it always helps if I have something auditory on, be it soft music or some movie/series whatever, it helps clear my mind and fall asleep faster.

Paqman
May 10th, 2010, 08:00 AM
the old story of sleeping an odd/even number of hours being better than the other just came to my mind...

I don't think there's any actual science behind that.