PDA

View Full Version : Some kid Microwaving an Ipad!

Primefalcon
May 3rd, 2010, 11:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmn5EExfbvY&feature=player_embedded#!

for reference this device is worth $829 us dollars (http://store.apple.com/us/configure/MC497LL/A?mco=MTcyMTgwOTU), All I can say is..... Moron

tica vun
May 3rd, 2010, 11:55 PM
It's his money, and it's a useless piece of apple junk anyway.

steveneddy
May 3rd, 2010, 11:58 PM
Finally a use for the new Mac'siPad.

KiwiNZ
May 4th, 2010, 12:00 AM
That is a prime example of the garbage that one You Tube generates . What a waste of band width what a waste of the gene pool.

sydbat
May 4th, 2010, 12:02 AM
That is a prime example of the garbage that one You Tube generates . What a waste of band width what a waste of the gene pool.I'm not sure exactly what you are saying here...can you be a bit more clear and thorough with your thoughts??:P

KiwiNZ
May 4th, 2010, 12:05 AM
The wrong thing was put in the Micro wave

ooops did I say that :P

Primefalcon
May 4th, 2010, 12:06 AM
I'm not sure exactly what you are saying here...can you be a bit more clear and thorough with your thoughts??:P
I think he is saying that you tube encourages idiotic behavior.... I can't really argue with that...

I wouldn't buy the Ipad either TBH but burning something that expensive is.....Stupid to say the least... Apple already got the money for it's purchase so getting it to do that is just... Supporting apple anyhow...

I heard a lot of people in Australia held a burning outside some stores... fools by buying them to burn... they were giving apple money anyhow so.....

tgalati4
May 4th, 2010, 12:06 AM
It's actually a good size for a casserole hot plate.

Giant Speck
May 4th, 2010, 12:07 AM
The wrong thing was put in the Micro wave

ooops did I say that :P

They probably would have both fit inside the microwave.

tica vun
May 4th, 2010, 12:09 AM
That is a prime example of the garbage that one You Tube generates . What a waste of band width what a waste of the gene pool.

Look out people, apple fanboy detected :D

Why do you people always act so hurt when your precious Holy Tablets from His Divine Jobsness are shown being wrecked on the internet? This kind of obsession for immaterial objects is seriously disturbing to me. And if you don't like youtube, feel free to not visit it, lol.

kostkon
May 4th, 2010, 12:12 AM
Meh...

Primefalcon
May 4th, 2010, 12:12 AM

Why do you people always act so hurt when your precious Holy Tablets from His Divine Jobsness are shown being wrecked on the internet? This kind of obsession for immaterial objects is seriously disturbing to me. And if you don't like youtube, feel free to not visit it, lol.
The idiot still supported apple by doing that though, if you don't want to support apple just boycott the device... :D

Crunchy the Headcrab
May 4th, 2010, 12:14 AM
What a waste of band width what a waste of the gene pool.
That's a bit harsh. What crime has he committed by being extremely boring? For all we know he's a very productive member of society, who has a lot of family and friends who love him.

Also, I too am tired of watching people wreck stuff on youtube just because they can. However, I just avoid I these videos usually.

Primefalcon
May 4th, 2010, 12:17 AM
One thing that looks very interesting though is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhoWsHwU7w&feature=player_embedded

imaging that on a google tablet....

KiwiNZ
May 4th, 2010, 12:26 AM

I would have said the same if it were a HP , Dell Laptop . It was a Dumb prank and a dumb video to try and get their 15 minutes.

And I looked at it why ... IT WAS POSTED HERE ... As staff we need to vet posted items to determine there appropriateness :rolleyes:

alexanda
May 4th, 2010, 12:35 AM
One thing that looks very interesting though is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhoWsHwU7w&feature=player_embedded

imaging that on a google tablet....

They were acquired by google on 30 April 2010 --- http://bumptop.com/

It will only be a matter of time. :)

wilee-nilee
May 4th, 2010, 12:37 AM
I would have said the same if it were a HP , Dell Laptop . It was a Dumb prank and a dumb video to try and get their 15 minutes.

And I looked at it why ... IT WAS POSTED HERE ... As staff we need to vet posted items to determine there appropriateness :rolleyes:

And look in the mirror on occasion, eh. ;)

FoxMcCloudwp
May 4th, 2010, 12:43 AM
He burned the microwave :(

kevin01123
May 4th, 2010, 12:55 AM
That guy's voice inflection made me want to punch him in the face.

Primefalcon
May 4th, 2010, 01:06 AM
That guy's voice inflection made me want to punch him in the face.
Same actually....

Lightstar
May 4th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Wow his voice and speech pattern really annoys me.
His head should be in the microwave.

handy
May 4th, 2010, 01:23 AM
This thread is even more useless than the vid' that caused it.

wilee-nilee
May 4th, 2010, 01:40 AM
This thread is even more useless than the vid' that caused it.

In Darth Vader's voice "you have found the truth"

KiwiNZ
May 4th, 2010, 01:47 AM
Although I posted here ,I will put it out of its agony