PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] basket problem in lucid

FreeTheBee
May 3rd, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hi, since my upgrade to lucid I'm experiencing problems importing images into basket. On importing a warning is given that the file already exists and after insertion there are stripes on the figure. After restarting basket the image looks ok.
I tried completely removing it and reinstalling and I created fresh basket folders, but all to no avail. In karmic and lucid I installed the version in the main repository.
Any idea on fixing this, or will it be a matter of waiting for the next beta to be released?

jibanez
May 8th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hi, I'm also having issues with basket... After I upgraded to lucid and basket was updated to version 2, the shortcuts stopped working. I had one of my notes configured to pop up with a global shurtcut (Win+shift+M). I'm guessing that the problem is with kde4, since basket 2 no longer uses kde 3. Anyone else noticed this behavior?

monocleboy
May 25th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Yup, same problem here. Its really to bad as BasKet is fan-****ing-tastic.

doublewitt
July 4th, 2010, 04:04 PM
There is supposed to be a new version coming out soon: in March, when releasing the current beta, they said that within a few months a new version would be available - so that should be soon... hopefully

Basket - my favorite notes app...!