PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Name and size of the font used in 'Ambiance' theme?

madchine
April 29th, 2010, 09:29 PM
I know, the question seems idiotic, but I accidentally changed all the 'theme fonts' to Sans 12 (a keyboard shortcut handy for switching between different display sizes) I don't know if I'm getting the font or just the size wrong but it doesn't look quite right anymore...

Can somebody help me by checking the 'correct' font name(s) and size(s) in the appearance settings under 'Fonts', please...

drreed
April 29th, 2010, 11:16 PM
I know, the question seems idiotic, but I accidentally changed all the 'theme fonts' to Sans 12 (a keyboard shortcut handy for switching between different display sizes) I don't know if I'm getting the font or just the size wrong but it doesn't look quite right anymore...

Can somebody help me by checking the 'correct' font name(s) and size(s) in the appearance settings under 'Fonts', please...

This would fit better in the "desktop environments" forum, but since we're both here . . .

Ambiance:

sans 10
sans 10
sans 10
sans bold 10
monospace 10

That what I see when I pull up <system><preferences><appearance> then click Ambiance, open the "fonts" tab.

madchine
April 29th, 2010, 11:49 PM
thanks, although that's kinda embarrassing... i was convinced it was some newfangled font and then it was just two points reduced....