PDA

View Full Version : And The Coundown Begin

Khakilang
April 27th, 2010, 04:21 AM
Lucid Lynx is just 2 days in my local time. So how many of you will be waiting in front of that monitor with your hand holding the mouse or a finger on the Enter key just to click the upgrade or download when the time come?
:lolflag:

Irihapeti
April 27th, 2010, 04:35 AM
I'm keeping mine up to date with zsync. So I may have the actual release a day or two ahead of time. Depends on whether or not there are any last-minute changes to the iso file.

CharlesA
April 27th, 2010, 04:45 AM
I'll probably torrent it, but I don't know.

Roasted
April 27th, 2010, 05:28 AM
I already have it on my work laptop. I installed it about 2 hours ago. I had a hard drive die on me last week and I just got the new one in, so it kind of made sense to just install 10.04 since we're this close to release. Otherwise I'd be installing 9.10 and upgrading (I don't like upgrading) or installing 9.10 then 3 days later a fresh install of 10.04. So I just went with Lucid from the get-go.

My desktop, however, is another matter, because I want to set up some kind of software mirroring that Ubuntu supports now. Haven't done that yet so I'll have to test it out a little bit before I get too into it.

mamamia88
April 27th, 2010, 05:35 AM
not sure if i'm even going to install it yet. right now running pc linux os and it seems to do everything i need it to do.

Spike-X
April 27th, 2010, 06:25 AM
I'll have to wait until the weekend. Probably install and get it up and running on Saturday night.