PDA

View Full Version : Internet very bad

Linux_junkie
April 26th, 2010, 08:33 PM
i been using internet for since 97 and am now fed up with it. its full of nasty people using it to push viruses on to other people. the biggest virus i heard about was this thing called windows not really sure wot it does but it sounds horrible. i heard once your computer gets it it will never work properly again. i think its abort time all us internet people got together to delete it once and for all.

RiceMonster
April 26th, 2010, 08:34 PM
uhhhh... what?

swoll1980
April 26th, 2010, 08:36 PM
i been using internet for since 97 and am now fed up with it. its full of nasty people using it to push viruses on to other people. the biggest virus i heard about was this thing called windows not really sure wot it does but it sounds horrible. i heard once your computer gets it it will never work properly again. i think its abort time all us internet people got together to delete it once and for all.

Start with yourself. Call your ISP right now, cancel it, and pull your network cable out of your PC. Then post back to let us know how you feel about it.

NMFTM
April 26th, 2010, 08:36 PM
Git off meh internets.

thatguruguy
April 26th, 2010, 08:38 PM
I think that right now is as good a time as any to point out that I like pie.

swoll1980
April 26th, 2010, 08:49 PM
I think that right now is as good a time as any to point out that I like pie.

You're going to get your IP banned if you keep derailing threads like this. Post like this is why the intewebs must be destroyed 5 minutes ago.

thatguruguy
April 26th, 2010, 08:53 PM
You're going to get your IP banned if you keep derailing threads like this. Post like this is why the intewebs must be destroyed 5 minutes ago.

I made it a point not to argue about the virtues of one type/flavor of pie versus any other pie. I fully support the idea that everyone should have the right to choose his or her own pie.

Muffinabus
April 26th, 2010, 08:55 PM
I made it a point not to argue about the virtues of one type/flavor of pie versus any other pie. I fully support the idea that everyone should have the right to choose his or her own pie.

I like french silk pie.

thatguruguy
April 26th, 2010, 09:05 PM
The discussion can only go down-hill from here.

Random_Dude
April 26th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Pie...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ETNc90p_gd8/R77RFH3XGXI/AAAAAAAABvU/hc1BaMJYszg/s400/homer+drool+2.gif

NCLI
April 26th, 2010, 09:25 PM
I hear that people like cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_(video_game)#Concept).

chillicampari
April 26th, 2010, 09:26 PM
Rhubarb pie fan reporting in to this thread for the sake of representation.

Random_Dude
April 26th, 2010, 09:31 PM
I hear that people like cake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal_%28video_game%29#Concept).

That is a lie!!!

NCLI
April 26th, 2010, 09:36 PM
No it isn't!!!!

wpLOL
April 26th, 2010, 09:48 PM

install gentoo

speedwell68
April 26th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Melton Mowbray pork pie FTW.:D