PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Water effects

oohbuntoo
April 25th, 2010, 08:56 PM
In my terminal yesterday I accidentally pressed the delete key. When I did, there was a "splash" if you will around the top of my terminal window. I don't see any settings under "Water Effect" to set this to happen. Is it possible to add this "splash" effect to any commands? For instance, if I move a window can I set it to "splash" when it is placed?? Any ideas???

dragonboss
April 25th, 2010, 09:04 PM
The splash effect when you pressed delete is called title wave under the Water Effect settings, and about setting it for certain commands, when you find out tell me please :)

oohbuntoo
April 25th, 2010, 09:30 PM
The splash effect when you pressed delete is called title wave under the Water Effect settings, and about setting it for certain commands, when you find out tell me please :)

Ohh, the plot thickens. I'm on the hunt! I will keep you posted yo.

dragonboss
April 26th, 2010, 10:26 PM
Hmm.. no news yet. Well the only thing it does for me is when I have a new message in evolution, it does the title wave thing.

jonny163
April 28th, 2010, 12:43 AM
What it is is CCSM, or the equivalent in lucid (which I am running) compiz advanced desktop effects settings
The default commands that I am using are; super (Windows key) + F9 for water; super + F8 for wiper