PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] please help me! i put firefox in the output screenlet!!!!

robot_chicken_parm
April 22nd, 2010, 12:40 PM
Right now i am typing from my windows xp computer. I made a really dumb mistake. In the Output screenlet i typed "firefox" into the command to display thing please dont ask me why i didnt think it wqas going to actually open firefox and keep opening it infinity times. So i shut down the computer as fast as i could. Please help how can i make it stop? With firefox windows openning up i cant edit the settings or delete the screenlet fast enough! I am scared that i am gonna ruin my computer. Please help me asap i promise i wont do anything that stupid ever again!

robot_chicken_parm
April 22nd, 2010, 01:26 PM
ok i fixed it. but can somebody tell me what i am supposed to use this screenlet to display?i didnt realize it was kinda like a read only terminal(i think?)... thanks in advance guys.

robot_chicken_parm
May 10th, 2010, 10:38 PM
Looking back i kind of wish i could delete this thread. On the bright side it may prevent someone else from making a similar mistake. I was able to stop it by just undoing it fast enough, but it took several restarts with Firefox opening infinitely before i got it to stop. LOL