PDA

View Full Version : Happy St Patricks Day!!

bonzodog
March 17th, 2006, 01:45 AM
From us all here in Ireland!!! Have a good one, and go out and drink till ye can no more!

Eireann Go Brach!!

majikstreet
March 17th, 2006, 01:51 AM
:) go st. patricks day! I was going to wear a green shirt with a tie to school tomorrow but I'm sick so I'm probably not going to go to school :) / :(

gord
March 17th, 2006, 01:54 AM
well at least you'll still be green.

rfruth
March 17th, 2006, 01:59 AM
Hey thanks, hope to have a much green as Bill Gates soon ...;)

mstlyevil
March 17th, 2006, 02:04 AM
I'll make sure to wear green underware. :mrgreen:

rado_london
March 17th, 2006, 02:06 AM
Happy St Patricks day to all Irish people around the world from me living in London.

Jucato
March 17th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Happy St. Patricks day to you Irish folks, from me waaaaay over here in Asia!! :D
Wish I could someday travel to Europe. I'll certainly take a tour around the UK.

Lovechild
March 17th, 2006, 02:20 AM
We're all irish today!

fuscia
March 17th, 2006, 04:10 AM
being irish in america sucks. i should change my name so i don't have to hear any more lame attempts at an irish accent. that aside...cheers!

Iandefor
March 17th, 2006, 04:23 AM
being irish in america sucks. i should change my name so i don't have to hear any more lame attempts at an irish accent. that aside...cheers! What is this Irish name you mention?

And I don't really like St. Patrick's day. For America, it means another day where people drink green-tinged beer and wear funny green hats. It sort of ignores the significance of St. Patrick as an early missionary in Ireland.

fuscia
March 17th, 2006, 04:39 AM
What is this Irish name you mention?

o'brien. in boston, we're like dogshit: we're everywhere. (fortunately, i'm no longer in boston).

And I don't really like St. Patrick's day. For America, it means another day where people drink green-tinged beer and wear funny green hats. It sort of ignores the significance of St. Patrick as an early missionary in Ireland.

the irish were better off without him. it was irish engineers who designed the pyramids and we haven't done a damn thing since st. patrick.

majikstreet
March 17th, 2006, 05:47 PM
my aunt is from boston.. and my father and the rest of my father's side.. err after they came here that is..

mstlyevil
March 17th, 2006, 05:53 PM
My grandmother was half Irish.