PDA

View Full Version : Make me your friend!

fremantle
April 12th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Hey ubuntu forum! i am just finding my ways around ubuntu, and would be glad to have some new ubuntu friends who would help me in need and show me the ins and outs of ubuntu... i really want to be a more avanced user... so plzz add me up. hope its OK to post this thread. peace! :P

JC Cheloven
April 13th, 2010, 12:03 AM
I'll help you anyway if I see you around here :-)

Doctor Mike
April 13th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Hey Ubuntu forum! i am just finding my ways around ubuntu, and would be glad to have some new Ubuntu friends who would help me in need and show me the ins and outs of Ubuntu... i really want to be a more advanced user... so plzz add me up. hope its OK to post this thread. peace! :PI am always open to new friends and am happy to welcome you, but it seems you've been her for a little while... 40 beens, perhaps you should be welcoming me?

RiceMonster
April 13th, 2010, 12:07 AM
I will add you for a small fee of $50,000

Doctor Mike
April 13th, 2010, 12:26 AM
I will add you for a small fee of $50,000Please go back to being upright... you make me dissy...

NightwishFan
April 13th, 2010, 12:51 AM
Sure. Hello and welcome. There are a lot of great people here who would be happy to help you. ):P

RiceMonster
April 13th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Please go back to being upright... you make me dissy...

I'll consider it.

Khakilang
April 13th, 2010, 02:30 AM
Everybody here are friends. Just post whatever that is in your mind. But no spam please.