PDA

View Full Version : [other] Web browsers won`t load

Pakia
April 12th, 2010, 07:14 AM
I have a bastarized system. I install fluxbuntu as base. After that I installed ubuntu server LTS on top. (The object being a UI for the server) Changed the repositories to hardy and updated that there were no conflicts with x in the server. All works fine except no browser will load. The default browser is kazehakase. Have tried epiphany and Galeon with the same results. When I open the browser and type in a url the browsers immediately close. Any and all comments much appreciated, and thanks in advance

kellemes
April 12th, 2010, 07:45 AM
I have a bastarized system. I install fluxbuntu as base. After that I installed ubuntu server LTS on top. (The object being a UI for the server) Changed the repositories to hardy and updated that there were no conflicts with x in the server. All works fine except no browser will load. The default browser is kazehakase. Have tried epiphany and Galeon with the same results. When I open the browser and type in a url the browsers immediately close. Any and all comments much appreciated, and thanks in advance

Run the browser from a terminal-window and watch the output.. maybe that gives more info.

Pakia
April 13th, 2010, 08:22 AM
In terminal it says command not found