PDA

View Full Version : Had a brief LOLCat moment in a dream this morning...

Sporkman
April 9th, 2010, 01:55 PM
At one point in one of my dreams, I was trying to create a funny LOLCat graphic, so I had a kitten sitting in something (a basket?), and I taped a small sign on the front of him saying "Can I has <?something?>"... Then I tried to hang the object the kitten was sitting in up on something (a rear-view mirror?) so that I could snap a good pic of it.

Thought I'd share. :)

undecim
April 9th, 2010, 03:08 PM
I taped a small sign on the front of him saying "Can I has <?something?>"

I guess you didn't have access to GIMP/Photoshop in your dream, lol.

I woke up this morning from a particularly strange dream myself. I was wearing the kind of clothes you see in movies like Sherlock Holmes that take place in late 19th/early 20th century London, and carrying around a small blanket/large handkerchief which some guy kept trying to steal. I also had a second possession but don't recall what it was.

The really weird part was that most of the time, I was talking like my usual self, but whenever I asked the guy for my stuff back, I would talk with a British accent and use phrases like "I pray that our future affairs are more pleasurable" (i.e. talking like someone from a movie that takes place in 19th century London)