PDA

View Full Version : Reality that somethings hurt!!

nene7
April 9th, 2010, 03:12 AM
hi to all,
I was reading in the web special in blogs about windows 7 vs. Linux. I already buy a Dell mini 10v with ubuntu install by default and i having some trouble found and install program that i need. I see that microsoft dont want to lose their monopoly so easy and dont matter what linux do, microsoft are trying to be on the top. What do you think linux can do to attract user like me that want stability and style?

Khakilang
April 9th, 2010, 04:16 AM
First of all it is free and you can install software from Ubuntu Software center which practically cover most of the user's need. Secondly no virus, spyware or malware.

My brother bought a Dell PC with Window 7. Just after a week of using, it was infected by a virus and couldn't connect to the internet. So he has reformat the whole thing again and hope it never happen again.

You didn't mention what problem you have. Maybe you can post your problem and let some of the folks here help. Enjoy your new computer.

madjr
April 9th, 2010, 06:44 AM
hi to all,
I was reading in the web special in blogs about windows 7 vs. Linux. I already buy a Dell mini 10v with ubuntu install by default and i having some trouble found and install program that i need. I see that microsoft dont want to lose their monopoly so easy and dont matter what linux do, microsoft are trying to be on the top. What do you think linux can do to attract user like me that want stability and style?

kde ?

what programs you want to install?

nene7
April 9th, 2010, 05:07 PM
Tilp in Ubuntu Notebook Remix 9.10 i tried install the many and i can by .deb packet, compile from source and the last problem i post in:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1445709
but nobody appear to know what is?
---
mini 10v

aysiu
April 9th, 2010, 09:10 PM
This really seems to just be a way to bump up your proper support thread. Keep the support all in one place.