PDA

View Full Version : Help my best friend please! She needs your support!!

wargames
April 7th, 2010, 07:56 PM
):P Hey everyone!! If you could PLEASE go to Michelson Jewelers on Facebook and "become a fan" THEN make sure you go to Tara Gianneschi's picture and click "like". It will say her name at the bottom of the picture and if you don't know her, she is the girl holding the cross necklace. She needs as many votes as possible and it will only take one minute of your time! Thank you very much!
\\:D/

Thanks in advance for helping her out! She's a great person and she will appreciate it a lot! And add a extra Thank You to all those who take their time to support Linux and answering questions.
:guitar:

fatality_uk
April 7th, 2010, 07:59 PM
I clicked and it asked me to sign up to facebook. Sorry I am determined to be the LAST man on the planet to have a FaceBook account. There will be un-discovered tribes in the Amazon that have a faceBook page before me :) so can't help!

xpod
April 7th, 2010, 08:01 PM
What if we prefer the first lass, or the bloke even?
It`s not that i`m indecisive or anything but it`s just too tough a choice i`m afraid so i`ll have to pass.

wargames
April 7th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Oh that's okay. I'm just asking help for her. If you prefer a different model that's fine. Just thought I would ask for a little help for my best friend. A Big Thank You to anyone who votes for her!! :KS

bapoumba
April 7th, 2010, 09:34 PM
Please advertise this on your own Facebook page, thanks :)