View Full Version : Will the iPad blend

MichealH
April 6th, 2010, 09:17 PM
You will see ;)

Hope you dont cry :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAl28d6tbko&feature=player_embedded

swoll1980
April 6th, 2010, 09:21 PM
OMG WTF IS HE DOING!! I want to choke him. As of this moment that guy is my new least favorite person on the planet.

fatality_uk
April 6th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Saw it couple of days ago, best use for it :)

MichealH
April 6th, 2010, 09:23 PM
He cracks it first that got me crying then he blended it which makes me so red! ;)

lovinglinux
April 6th, 2010, 10:31 PM
What a waste of money.

Chilli Bob
April 6th, 2010, 10:41 PM
What a waste of money.

On the contrary, this is one of the most cost effective advertising campaigns ever. Blendtec have had over a million and a half viewers to their advertisement already, just for the price of a single iPad. Try getting that viewer to cost ratio from any other medium.

PurposeOfReason
April 6th, 2010, 11:01 PM
What a waste of money.
You do know that he uses it for advertising his blenders?

lovinglinux
April 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
On the contrary, this is one of the most cost effective advertising campaigns ever. Blendtec have had over a million and a half viewers to their advertisement already, just for the price of a single iPad. Try getting that viewer to cost ratio from any other medium.

I guess you are right. What got my attention wasn't the blending, but the screen flipping while he turned the iPad, just like Firefox canvas demo.

lovinglinux
April 6th, 2010, 11:04 PM
You do know that he uses it for advertising his blenders?

Not really. This is the first time I see it. I thought it was some crazy dude like those guys that make "Is it a good idea to microwave this?". I didn't know he actually produces the blenders :oops:

Ric_NYC
April 6th, 2010, 11:05 PM
That's not funny.

The money he used to buy and destroy that iPad should be sent to some charity.

Simon17
April 6th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Awesome. I was surprised. I didn't think that it would blend.

I'd try it myself, but I'm not sure I'd want to be breathing in all that dust that was left over. I'll bet it has a lot of good stuff in it.

lovinglinux
April 6th, 2010, 11:13 PM
Awesome. I was surprised. I didn't think that it would blend.

I'd try it myself, but I'm not sure I'd want to be breathing in all that dust that was left over. I'll bet it has a lot of good stuff in it.

But he didn't show the entire process. I bet he took the iPad from the blender and smashed a few more times. Besides, the resulting material mass is not even close to what should be left.