PDA

View Full Version : Powered By Ubuntu Stickers - Belgium FAIL?

WannabeFantasma
April 6th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Hey all

3 Weeks ago I send a letter (with envelope with my own adress+stamp) to the " 'Powered by Ubuntu' stickers " located in Belgium and well after 3 weeks still NOTHING?

Is this normal? I mean I get letters wich have send trough mail after 2 days so they had atleast 17 (or more) days to send them back?

Sure hope I still get them because I REALLY WANT SOME!:mad:

AllRadioisDead
April 6th, 2010, 12:27 PM
derp.

NightwishFan
April 6th, 2010, 12:35 PM
I hope you get them. :KS

V for Vincent
April 6th, 2010, 02:38 PM
I'm assuming this is more of a fluke than a general trend. I've seen a surprising number of powered by ubuntu stickers here in Leuven.

fatality_uk
April 6th, 2010, 03:11 PM
Are these the free stickers?

WannabeFantasma
April 6th, 2010, 06:52 PM
I'm assuming this is more of a fluke than a general trend. I've seen a surprising number of powered by ubuntu stickers here in Leuven.

I send them to the adress stated on the system 76 site: