PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] Buttons moved to the....RIGHT???

1roxtar
April 5th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Weird thing. I'm running Lucid on my laptop and of course the much debated buttons were on the left. I'm one who actually likes them on the left. Yesterday, though, I ran the regular updates and then after a reboot, my buttons were back on the RIGHT side. Has this happened to anyone else too????

howefield
April 5th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Is this either the Radiance or Ambiance theme ? if not, looks like buttons on the right (as planned) for all themes other than those two has been implemented.

There is a thread in the Lucid forum about the button order changing, but not to the right.

Edit
Just checked, yep... themes other than Ambiance and Radiance have buttons on the right, the new themes having the button order changed to close, minimise, maximise.

spmccann
April 6th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Yep, that happened to me today. I was just getting used to the buttons being on the left. I actually prefer them there now.It just makes more sense now that I'm used to it.

Slim Odds
April 6th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Yep, that happened to me today. I was just getting used to the buttons being on the left. I actually prefer them there now.It just makes more sense now that I'm used to it.

Maybe you could humor us and explain exactly why you believe that it "makes more sense".