PDA

View Full Version : I hate april fools day...

Phrea
April 1st, 2010, 07:05 PM
One can't trust anything or anybody !
I wish this day were over already !

Irihapeti
April 1st, 2010, 07:07 PM

Where I live, it is.

NCLI
April 1st, 2010, 07:08 PM
Don't worry, this is the last year April Fools will occur. It's removed from the calendar from 2011 onwards (http://www.cnn.com/2010/NEWS/04/01/last.april.fools/index.html?hpt=T1).

Hetor
April 1st, 2010, 07:09 PM
don't worry, this is the last year april fools will occur. It's removed from the calendar from 2011 onwards (http://www.cnn.com/2010/news/04/01/last.april.fools/index.html?hpt=t1).

lol

Doctor Mike
April 1st, 2010, 07:23 PM
I wish this day were over already !I feel for you, having been the last of eleven children I was the last to catch on, most of the time. But, as my brothers and sisters learned paybacks are a B****. I never really use that word, it really only applies to my loving dog... But in short, you are always welcome in my book.

sudoer541
April 1st, 2010, 07:26 PM
I knooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!! its so annoying!!!

Doctor Mike
April 1st, 2010, 07:28 PM
I knooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!! its so annoying!!!So, as the doctor says, "you never got revenge upon you older brothers and sisters...".

Giant Speck
April 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM

You are living proof of how effective April Fools jokes can be.

sudoer541
April 1st, 2010, 07:33 PM
So, as the doctor says, "you never got revenge upon you older brothers and sisters...".

I thought it was the nurse?!:o:p:D

forrestcupp
April 1st, 2010, 07:37 PM

Let's just be thankful it didn't land on payday. ;)

I'm thinking about bouncing a lot of checks today and just grinning and saying "April Fools!" and it will all be ok. :)

Ric_NYC
April 1st, 2010, 07:53 PM

Is it true?

Giant Speck
April 1st, 2010, 07:55 PM
Is it true?

Mmm hmmmmmm I do I do I do I do-ooooooo!

http://i40.tinypic.com/ek4adw.jpg

lisati
April 1st, 2010, 07:55 PM
I don't recall seeing this in the forum: "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month, and no returns!"
If it's there somewhere and I missed it, I have this to say: "A slap and a kick for being so quick!"

Irihapeti
April 1st, 2010, 08:10 PM
I don't recall seeing this in the forum: "A pinch and a punch for the first of the month, and no returns!"
If it's there somewhere and I missed it, I have this to say: "A slap and a kick for being so quick!"

I haven't heard that for decades. Aaaaarghhh, Lisati, you make me feel so OOOOOOOLD.... :)

Phrea
April 1st, 2010, 08:12 PM
See?
I'm even being fooled in my own thread... :'(

I need a dark corner where I can sit out the rest of this horrible horrible day.

Dragonbite
April 1st, 2010, 08:13 PM

You trust people?! ;) hey, I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

Doctor Mike
April 1st, 2010, 08:24 PM
See?
I'm even being fooled in my own thread... :'(

I need a dark corner where I can sit out the rest of this horrible horrible day.I think I can state without doubt you are a nice person and that this community does not think you are the butt of anybodies joke. I believe they wish you to be part of this supercilious effort. A part of this community because you are an explorer like most of us. But, one can't reveal another's joke too quickly, that would be bad form....

Ric_NYC
April 1st, 2010, 08:48 PM
I don't hate or love it... on the contrary.

Phrea
April 1st, 2010, 10:03 PM
I don't hate or love it... on the contrary.

Which means you _really_ have no opinion? :P