PDA

View Full Version : Motorola Cliq and LG Touch Max

c00lwaterz
March 31st, 2010, 08:04 AM
Hello,

I want to get some reviews about Motorola Cliq and LG Touch Max. I am planning to buy but not yet sure.

I want to use android for smartphone. I saw in the internet that motorola cliq and lg touch max is android enabled phones.

They are in T-Mobile category right?

what is the advantages and disadvantages?

Thanks

HappinessNow
March 31st, 2010, 08:06 AM
Hello,

I want to get some reviews about Motorola Cliq and LG Touch Max. I am planning to buy but not yet sure.

I want to use android for smartphone. I saw in the internet that motorola cliq and lg touch max is android enabled phones.

They are in T-Mobile category right?

what is the advantages and disadvantages?

ThanksIf you want an Android smartphone I highly recommend the Google Nexus One.

c00lwaterz
March 31st, 2010, 08:22 AM
is that available already? because in our country, even motorola cliq and LG touch MAx is not yet commong. I mean the 2 model is not yet in many stores here. Im from philippines. yesterday, I have been checking out stores. but no luck to see the items in actual. The store sales representative told me that is not yet available.

I also new to T-Mobile. I just saw the word in the internet. what is T-mobile? I want qwerty keybaord. I use phone more on txt than call. I am also ok with slide-Out qwerty.

thanks for helping me

HappinessNow
March 31st, 2010, 10:09 AM
is that available already? because in our country, even motorola cliq and LG touch MAx is not yet commong. I mean the 2 model is not yet in many stores here. Im from philippines. yesterday, I have been checking out stores. but no luck to see the items in actual. The store sales representative told me that is not yet available.

I also new to T-Mobile. I just saw the word in the internet. what is T-mobile? I want qwerty keybaord. I use phone more on txt than call. I am also ok with slide-Out qwerty.

thanks for helping meI have heard of people overseas having someone they know in the USA buy them the Nexus One and ship it to them, but I am not sure how this works as far as carrier coverage in other countries would work?

c00lwaterz
March 31st, 2010, 07:35 PM
i saw xperia x10 mini from sony ericsson. it has qwerty slide-out keyboard. what is the reviews of that phone?