PDA

View Full Version : my cds havent been shipped...

akurashy
February 7th, 2005, 02:57 AM
well this is a issue that i dont know who to report or to ask why my cds havent been shipped, i placed the order around september 2004 , is weird i know
i havent even recieved a reply =/, who do i need to ask why my cds havent been shipped =/ i had to ask my friend if he give me a copy of ubuntu =/

do anyone know where i can ask =/

anyway feel free to share your thoughts(of the current problem duh) :)

miho
February 7th, 2005, 03:06 AM
I ordered mine in November and I recieved them in late January which was great. I'm sorry about your discs though, are you sure you ordered them?

akurashy
February 7th, 2005, 03:21 AM
yes i even created another account to see what happen =/

zenwhen
February 7th, 2005, 03:54 AM
A lot of people ordered 200 for no reason. You can thank them for their selfishness.

DJ_Max
February 7th, 2005, 03:58 AM
A lot of people ordered 200 for no reason. You can thank them for their selfishness.
*sigh* =D>
Maybe they should impose a limit per address?

akurashy
February 7th, 2005, 05:50 AM
well i gonna log in to my account in the shipit account
=/
to see if there any email to ask

adbak
February 7th, 2005, 10:23 PM
Perhaps they've been held at customs as in http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=14455 .

ups
February 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
I dont even remember how long back I had ordered the CDs. shipit says that they were shipped in November, so I guess they're still on the way?

Anyway, I downloaded Ubuntu on my really-slow internet connection, and am actually quite happy that I didn't wait any more :D

But obviously I want to get the CDs, since I want to give them to friends and all so they can get addicted to Ubuntu as well ;)

akurashy
February 8th, 2005, 03:40 PM
I dont even remember how long back I had ordered the CDs. shipit says that they were shipped in November, so I guess they're still on the way?

Anyway, I downloaded Ubuntu on my really-slow internet connection, and am actually quite happy that I didn't wait any more :D

But obviously I want to get the CDs, since I want to give them to friends and all so they can get addicted to Ubuntu as well ;)

same here

Date Quantity Sent
2004-11-08 22:50:47.78 60

November 8,2004 *i think*
i think thats it O_o
still havent recieved anything =/