PDA

View Full Version : Mt thoughts on Dapper Drake...

TrailerTrash
March 11th, 2006, 11:30 PM
I loaded up Flight 4 about a week ago and been using it everyday with little or no problems. Today I dist-upgraded to the Flight 5 and everything seems a lot more stable. I decided to install Java, codecs, dvd playing stuff, Flash and some other odds and ends, and everything is working better now than my Brezzy install. :confused: I am very impressed on how smooth everything is going. I can only imagine how the stable release is going to be. :D Ubuntu people have really been working hard and it shows.

Ill play around with it on my desktop for a while and may even install it on my laptop. Im excited. \\:D/

Kernel Sanders
March 11th, 2006, 11:41 PM
As i'm relatively new Ubuntu/Linux in general, I have been playing around with the Live CD of Breezy until now, but what i've seen of Dapper has got me excited..... time to format c: I think, and let Ubuntu Dapper do its thing...... :cool:

sapo
March 11th, 2006, 11:45 PM
I m using dapper for some time now, and it just flys! its far faster than any other ubuntu release :mrgreen:

Rotarychainsaw
March 11th, 2006, 11:48 PM
I installed dapper like 3 weeks ago to test out XGL. I haven't booted back into windows yet. I'm starting to Jones for CIV4 though.