PDA

View Full Version : I need FREE pizza

gnupipe
March 14th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Where I can get FREE pizza?

Post Monkeh
March 14th, 2010, 07:14 PM
it depends on whether you want free pizza or pizza where you can change the sauce.

subedistra7
March 14th, 2010, 07:19 PM
Where I can get FREE pizza?

go to a genuine italian pizza parlor and shout racist remarks. they may throw some pizza at you.

AllRadioisDead
March 14th, 2010, 07:22 PM
You could run up behind someone who just ordered a pizza, tap them on the shoulder, and steal their pizza when they look in the other direction. That should get you enough of a lead to get away safely.

tad1073
March 14th, 2010, 07:22 PM
mmmmm pizza!!!

_h_
March 14th, 2010, 07:23 PM
mmmmm pizza!!!

oh my yes...

TuckLive
March 14th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Oh great! Now you've made the whole board hungry for pizza. Gee thanks. :popcorn:

Eisenwinter
March 14th, 2010, 07:32 PM
I was going to order pizza about an hour ago, but they don't deliver today :(

Totally bummed me out, I was really craving some. Still am, but oh well, will have to live with it.

At least I got some beer.

rottentree
March 14th, 2010, 07:35 PM
it depends on whether you want free pizza or pizza where you can change the sauce.

I think he wants pizza which comes with the recipe.

insane_alien
March 14th, 2010, 07:42 PM
there are a few slices on my floor from last week. you're welcome to them if you come and pick them up. not moldy yet either.

Kingsley
March 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM
Go to club meetings at your university. There's a good chance that some of them have free pizza and soda.

gnupipe
March 14th, 2010, 07:48 PM

True. :)

gnupipe
March 14th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Go to club meetings at your university. There's a good chance that some of them have free pizza and soda.

University? What university? You mean Caltech?

Queue29
March 14th, 2010, 09:27 PM
Video tutorial on how to get free pizza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBSDfo5g2tw

sudoer541
March 14th, 2010, 09:32 PM
I think you are looking for GNU-Pizza!!!
GNU-Pizza is a free and off course open ingredients pizza made by different people around the globe.
Look at your local pizza shop and see if they offer GNU-Pizza!
GNU-Pizza is FREE and it tastes waaaayyyy better than proprietary Pizzas such as Pizza Hut.

Gnu-Pizza is licensed under The Gnu General Public License (GPL3)
GNU Pizza may contain some harmful ingredients, please ask for the ingredients list when you order your Free Pizza
GNU-Pizza comes with NO WARRANTY of any kind, please eat responsibly.

Alainweb
April 6th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Video tutorial on how to get free pizza:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBSDfo5g2tw

if you don;t like flavor, I would suggest to take a look on http://www.pizzajoy.com, don't eat it all think about the rest :)

Crunchy the Headcrab
April 6th, 2010, 08:53 AM
Hmm...I had pizza for dinner.

Khakilang
April 6th, 2010, 11:25 AM
Open a Pizza restaurant and you can have free Pizza everyday if nothing goes wrong.

Psumi
April 6th, 2010, 11:30 AM
Open a Pizza restaurant and you can have free Pizza everyday if nothing goes wrong.

Or work at pizza hut, and request leftovers.

Sporkman
April 6th, 2010, 01:39 PM

:lol:

sandyd
April 6th, 2010, 01:56 PM
I think you are looking for GNU-Pizza!!!
GNU-Pizza is a free and off course open ingredients pizza made by different people around the globe.
Look at your local pizza shop and see if they offer GNU-Pizza!
GNU-Pizza is FREE and it tastes waaaayyyy better than proprietary Pizzas such as Pizza Hut.

Gnu-Pizza is licensed under The Gnu General Public License (GPL3)
GNU Pizza may contain some harmful ingredients, please ask for the ingredients list when you order your Free Pizza
GNU-Pizza comes with NO WARRANTY of any kind, please eat responsibly.

:lolflag:

The Real Dave
April 6th, 2010, 02:40 PM
Any college room at 8am. Should be plenty laying around.

Either that, or go dive in some dumpsters :)

http://thriftychick.today.com/files/2009/04/discover.jpeg

dmizer
April 6th, 2010, 02:50 PM

Yeah. Problem is after free pizza, then they want free beer. Then they start to get drunk and have fights. Then they complain when they're asked to leave the restaurant, and say that it's their legal right to remain in the restaurant and do as they please.

ubunterooster
April 6th, 2010, 03:25 PM
Yeah. Problem is after free pizza, then they want free beer. Then they start to get drunk and have fights. Then they complain when they're asked to leave the restaurant, and say that it's their legal right to remain in the restaurant and do as they please.
Free as in pizza?

sudoer541
April 6th, 2010, 08:44 PM
He is looking for GNU Pizza... Google it!!! it exists!!!!;)
As I said above, only some pizza shops offer GNU Pizza cuz Pizza Hut dominates the pizza indstry with 90% market share!
If you order Pizza Hut you will be forced to sign a 3 year contract and you will be obligated to buy Pizza Hut for 3 years on a daily basis! So I suggest you to get GNU Pizza. GNU Pizza has the best **cheese** around the world! and the finest ingredients (thanks to GPL V3) Everyone can look into the ingredients and improve them! If someone wants to poison consumers, that person will be spotted and punished due to the open ingredients policy. Consumers wont notice the damage done by intruders because the community can make the pizza consumable due to its open license.
Get your FREE Pizza Today!!!

Disclaimer and safety:

***Ingredients such as cheese may or may not be safe to consume. Cheese comes from Richard stallman's feet (foot cheese) Please eat responsibly.
GNU Pizza is released under the Open ingredients license (OIL) and the GNU General Public License (GPL V3) the consumer will be obligated to contribute to the GNU Pizza project in order to improve it and pass it on.
Please check your local Pizza shop or super market and ask if they carry GNU Pizza.
By obtaining GNU Pizza you will have to get its ingredients list for consumer safety.
GNU Pizza comes with absolutely NO WARRANTY.
You may order as many GNU Pizzas you desire.
You may sell GNU Pizza at a reasonable price ($10 - $100) depending on size and ingredients. You must give the consumer the ingredients list in order to sell GNU Pizza. If not, then you are committing a crime against the O.I.L.
You may freely distribute GNU Pizza to everyone.
You may create your own flavor of GNU Pizza.

Requirements:

To eat GNU Pizza you must be at least 8 Years old.
At least 2 cm of stomach space.
At least 35 ml of stomach acid.
Your mouth should be at least 0.5 inches wide to consume GNU Pizza.
You may order GNU Cola to help you digest GNU Pizza if necessary
You must have an active telephone/ cell phone line to order GNU Pizza
You must have an accurate address to order GNU Pizza
You must live in a serviceable area to order GNU Pizza. if not, shipping charges may apply (depending on store policy)

Return policy:

You may return GNU Pizza to its original store only if you:
Did not open the package
Did not taste the Pizza
Did not change or alter the ingredients
Did not take off the packaging seal
If the Pizza cooled/frozen
obtained your free pizza before 30 days (some exceptions may apply)
**Your satisfaction is important to us! please complete the survey that comes with GNU Pizza and take it back to the store you got your GNU Pizza from**

Help and support:

If you need help please use the following forums: Ubuntu forums (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11&order=desc&page=4), GNU Pizza forums. (http://ubuntuforums.org/forumdisplay.php?f=11&order=desc&page=4)
Please be advised that GNU Pizza and O.I.L are not responsible for forums members behavior and attitude.
Help and support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except statutory holidays (where available).
You may or may not get your problem sorted out immediately, please be patient.
If you need professional help and support, GNU Pizza has hundreds of companies around the globe who support the GNU Pizza project. To see the list of companies , please visit GNU Pizza website.

About O.I.L:
O.I.L (The Open Ingredients License) is the governor of consumer food and drinks.
The O.I.L started in 1999 by Michael Smith in order to combat proprietary and unfair marketing practices.

About GNU Pizza:
GNU Pizza is a free and open ingredients Pizza. GNU Pizza GNU started on April 1st 2001 by John Smith. GNU Pizza is created by thousands of volunteers around the world and its goals are:
Free Pizza
GNU Pizza contains only open ingredients.
To increase awareness of fair food consumption.
Free of chemicals and toxins.
To build a clean and elegant pizza with the finest ingredients (your millage may vary)

GNU Pizza Version: 0.2.3.5.7.1.9.4.8.4.58.7.2.1.3.10 (revision: April 3rd 2010)

List of GNU Pizza contributors:
Names omitted due to privacy concerns.

To report a mistake or health hazard on the ingredients lists please visit: www.gnu-pizza.org (site under construction)

To become a member or chef of GNU Pizza please visit: www.gnu-pizza.org/participate (site under construction)

Other O.I.L. based products you may consider:
GNU Cola
GNU water
GNU Beer
GNU Pasta
GNU Bread
GNU cheese (please consume responsibly due to the reasons above)
GNU Meat
GNU sandwich
GNU ketchup
GNU hot-dog

To see the full list of our products please visit: www.gnu-products.org/list_of_products.html

Thank you for considering to join the GNU Pizza community! We are more than happy to have you!:p

EDIT: plase replace "ingredients list" with recipe!

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW that was long LOL!!!

Random_Dude
April 6th, 2010, 08:51 PM
sudo apt-get GNU-pizza

juancarlospaco
April 6th, 2010, 09:03 PM
Lets create the Free Pizza Foundation, the FPF :)

tica vun
April 6th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Make it yourself.

What's that, you don't know how to make pizza?

Then what the hell are you doing in the Free GNU/pizza community? If you're not going to be a productive member of the Free pizza community, take a hike.

Remember, the proprietary pizza vendors are denying us BASIC PIZZA FREEDOMS. Switch to Free pizza today!

sudoer541
April 6th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Make it yourself.

Then what the hell are you doing in the Free GNU/pizza community? If you're not going to be a productive member of the Free pizza community, take a hike.

Remember, the proprietary pizza vendors are denying us BASIC PIZZA FREEDOMS. Switch to Free pizza today!

LOL @ that!!

Let me add some more!!!

Pizza Hut is accusing GNU Pizza for using its 100 patents without permission or royalties.
Pizza Nova a O.I.L based company, signed a deal with Pizza Hut on December 10th, 2005.
On June 22nd 2009 Pizza Nova was acquired by Pizza Hut.

juancarlospaco
April 6th, 2010, 09:18 PM
what about pizza released under other licenced like WTFPL or BSD or CC ?

Imagine that someone puts a Gray Interface over the BSDpizza
and sell it on expensive prices, the iPizza was born...

forrestcupp
April 6th, 2010, 09:22 PM
When I was a kid, the Marsh supermarket near where I lived always had an unattended pizza sitting out in the bakery cut into very small pieces for people to sample. More than once, my cousin and I went in and ate most of the pizza.

Make it yourself.

Yeah. If you're not contributing, then take a hike! But if you take a hike, you're an immoral person. :)

sudoer541
April 6th, 2010, 09:24 PM
what about pizza released under other licenced like WTFPL or BSD or CC ?

Imagine that someone puts a Gray Interface over the BSDpizza
and sell it on expensive prices, the iPizza was born...

re-licensing is not permitted under the O.I.L
However with $ 1000.000.00 a month that clause is not included (per person/organization)