PDA

View Full Version : Is Five Bean the best?

Doctor Mike
March 13th, 2010, 05:29 PM
Looking for free or almost free hosting. Have domain. My searches suggest Five Bean is the best. Does anyone know if Five Bean accepts alternative payment... no credit cards... any help or suggestions (not including hosting my own server... upload speed terrible) are welcome.:P

days_of_ruin
March 13th, 2010, 06:28 PM
Looking for free or almost free hosting. Have domain. My searches suggest Five Bean is the best. Does anyone know if Five Bean accepts alternative payment... no credit cards... any help or suggestions (not including hosting my own server... upload speed terrible) are welcome.:P

I use fivebean and I pay with paypal.

Warpnow
March 13th, 2010, 06:40 PM
The owner of fivebean is an admin here. You would think he would be above spamming it.

Doctor Mike
March 13th, 2010, 07:32 PM
Its ok swol1980, you helped me find a signature line. I would like to know if anybody has any concerns about Five Bean. Also, Isn't this forum a creation of the same admin who owns Five Bean. Not sure thought I just read something like that.

MichealH
March 13th, 2010, 07:37 PM
ubuntu_geek (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1) made the forums but the ownership was passed over to Cannoncial.

Or I could be wrong about the Five Bean part

Elfy
March 13th, 2010, 07:45 PM
U-g is an admin here - five bean is in fact his.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1128094

off topic stuff dealt with - thanks all :)

Edit - and as an aside - when I first saw this thread I almost had it pegged as a failed spam attempt. We get those too ;)

Doctor Mike
March 13th, 2010, 07:47 PM
(Off Topic) I accept private messages and will respond to any questions that don't make me blush (too much). ](*,)

Elfy
March 13th, 2010, 07:53 PM
(Off Topic) I accept private messages and will respond to any questions that don't make me blush (too much). ](*,)

in response to the pre-edited post - if you do see something that could be spam - just use the report button - we see them fairly quickly.