PDA

View Full Version : Congrats mstlyevil!

majikstreet
March 11th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I just noticed that mstlyevil is staff now! Congratulations!

Now we have another new and wonderful staff member!

majikstreet

fuscia
March 11th, 2006, 05:00 PM
another fox guarding the chickenhouse. congrats, dude.

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 05:17 PM
I am so unworthy. Awwwwwwww shuckkkkkkkkks.:oops:

Thanks for the congrats.

rjwood
March 11th, 2006, 05:38 PM
That is 2 recently added people (mstlyevil and matthew) that are excellent choices. I am glad they both accepted. Congrats go to everyone on the forums as this is to our benefit..

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 05:49 PM
That is 2 recently added people (mstlyevil and matthew) that are excellent choices. I am glad they both accepted. Congrats go to everyone on the forums as this is to our benefit..

You are being too kind. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

bonzodog
March 11th, 2006, 06:19 PM
Congrats mstlyevil, and welcome to the teams!!. You are a great help to people on here, and I look forward to working alongside you.

Perfect Storm
March 11th, 2006, 06:36 PM
mstlyevil deserve it ^^

http://mandrivausers.org/style_emoticons/default/balloon2.gifhttp://mandrivausers.org/style_emoticons/default/balloon3.gifhttp://mandrivausers.org/style_emoticons/default/balloon.gif

atoponce
March 11th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Congratulations! You'll be great!

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 06:54 PM
Thanks everyone.

sapo
March 11th, 2006, 06:59 PM
Now we need to make a party for it :mrgreen: where are the beers?

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 07:04 PM
Now we need to make a party for it :mrgreen: where are the beers?

German or Aussie beer would be perfect.:mrgreen:

matthew
March 11th, 2006, 07:07 PM
That is 2 recently added people (mstlyevil and matthew) that are excellent choices. I am glad they both accepted. Congrats go to everyone on the forums as this is to our benefit..Thanks for the encouraging words!

And super-huge congrats to mstlyevil! Guess he must be good some of the time, huh? :) :)

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words!

And super-huge congrats to mstlyevil! Guess he must be good some of the time, huh? :) :)

It is just a illusion to support my sinister plot to take over the world.

Mstlyevil for world wide benevolent dictator.:twisted:

rjwood
March 11th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the encouraging words!

Your welcome, but it's not charity, you both have earned my respect;)!!

byen
March 11th, 2006, 08:34 PM
but it's not charity, you both have earned my respect!!
I agree with this 100%. Matthew and mstlyevil...you guys have been around for a while now and as far as I can remember you have been nothing but polite and helpful. You guys deserve this....Congratulations!

PS- never tried any german beer....so can I have one this way please :D!

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 11:21 PM
I agree with this 100%. Matthew and mstlyevil...you guys have been around for a while now and as far as I can remember you have been nothing but polite and helpful. You guys deserve this....Congratulations!

PS- never tried any german beer....so can I have one this way please :D!

Only if you can hold hard liquor.

Btw, thanks.

Bandit
March 11th, 2006, 11:43 PM
Congrats Bro!!

ndhskp
March 11th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Congratulations sir on a very prestigious promotion. :-D I can only drink 1 shot of hard liquor to your victory or else I would topple over. ;) Best of luck man.

mstlyevil
March 11th, 2006, 11:51 PM
Thanks again.

(I had five Long Island Iced Teas Monday night. I had not been that blitzed in a couple of years.)

jasay
March 11th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Congratulations mstlyevil! By the way, I like how your avatar has two different colored eyes. I used to play that trick with my contact lenses and freaked some people out.

briancrutin
March 12th, 2006, 12:41 AM
Congrats!

Well, I'm in college and I used to be a mod in a much larger forum. Its not good times, You will be awesome!

I love evil things too.

John.Michael.Kane
March 12th, 2006, 12:42 AM
Thumbs Up mstlyevil matthew way to go!!!!!

mstlyevil
March 12th, 2006, 01:48 AM
Congratulations mstlyevil! By the way, I like how your avatar has two different colored eyes. I used to play that trick with my contact lenses and freaked some people out.

Thanks. Kass made with it Marilyn Manson in mind. I like to keep the sudo evil theme going.

Jedeye
March 12th, 2006, 02:04 AM
\\:D/ way to go!

drucer
March 12th, 2006, 02:20 AM
Congratulations "mostly evil"! Appointments like these do not come easy. Each and every one of us knows that. You have earned it! Thanks for your contributions and keep on doing what you do! Way to go man!

mstlyevil
March 12th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Everyone is being too kind. Thanks everyone who I have not thanked yet.;)

benplaut
March 12th, 2006, 02:30 AM
Congrats! have a cookie :)

http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Dark Nations
March 12th, 2006, 02:33 AM
Ok yeah man, congrats. Although I may be new here, I'm a bit shocked.

Jucato
March 12th, 2006, 03:50 AM
I noticed that msstlyevil's name turned red yesterday. I just wasn't sure when it happened (or if I just didn't that it was already red before) so I didn't say anything. But now that it's confirmed:

Congratulations!!!
Now let's parteeeey!! :D

mstlyevil
March 12th, 2006, 03:52 AM
I noticed that msstlyevil's name turned red yesterday. I just wasn't sure when it happened (or if I just didn't that it was already red before) so I didn't say anything. But now that it's confirmed:

Congratulations!!!
Now let's parteeeey!! :D

Yesterday afternoon to be exact. Thanks for the congrats. :)

Dark Nations
March 12th, 2006, 04:02 AM
Does this mean you get paid now?

mstlyevil
March 12th, 2006, 04:11 AM
Does this mean you get paid now?

Nope, the forums continuing to be a great place for people to visit is payment enough.

matthew
March 12th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Thumbs Up mstlyevil matthew way to go!!!!!Thanks, man!

briancurtin
March 12th, 2006, 08:37 AM
Congrats!

Well, I'm in college and I used to be a mod in a much larger forum. Its not good times, You will be awesome!

I love evil things too.
ignore this post - the user is trolling as me (look at the name, and variation of the picture)

its the same guy thats been doing it for months

briancurtin
March 12th, 2006, 08:41 AM
congratulations by the way. i didnt want my only post in the thread to be negative, since the post made by "briancrutin" is meaningless.

mstlyevil
March 12th, 2006, 08:43 AM
congratulations by the way. i didnt want my only post in the thread to be negative, since the post made by "briancrutin" is meaningless.

Thanks.