PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] jigdo ubuntu installer

jgengler
March 12th, 2010, 05:22 PM
Hi!

I had Debian before trying Ubuntu and I like very much to download the installer using jigdo. Unfortunately I don't know the URL I must provide to jigdo in order to download the latest Ubuntu installer. If I use jigdo without providing any URL at the beginning, it defalts to the apt-get defaults and it seems those are not adequate sources in order to download the installer I want.

What URL should I provide jigdo in order to download the latest Ubuntu installer?

Thanks for any help,

Joe

plucky
March 12th, 2010, 06:05 PM
Hi!

I had Debian before trying Ubuntu and I like very much to download the installer using jigdo. Unfortunately I don't know the URL I must provide to jigdo in order to download the latest Ubuntu installer. If I use jigdo without providing any URL at the beginning, it defalts to the apt-get defaults and it seems those are not adequate sources in order to download the installer I want.

What URL should I provide jigdo in order to download the latest Ubuntu installer?

Thanks for any help,

Joe

See Here (http://releases.ubuntu.com/karmic/)

Scroll to the bottom of the page and select the jigdo download for whichever format you require.

Good Luck