PDA

View Full Version : (non computer topic) Proposal

themarker0
March 5th, 2010, 06:58 PM
I am supposed to write a proposal my coop employers,( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooperative_education ) and i am stuck. Anyone have any ideas? I am cooping at a Youth shelter. And no it has to be for the program, not upgrading computers. I would, but these things couldn't handle a full linux distro! I think Puppy would be the only modern one.... Nevertheless, anyone have any ideas?

Tm0

LowSky
March 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
You're involved in a co-op (never seen it written as a coop), and need to write a proposal. It has to be job related I assume?

Just write up an idea that you've probably have had already that could benefit the organization or the work you are doing.

themarker0
March 5th, 2010, 07:34 PM
Thats the thing, everything that i can think of is already implemented or undo-able at this time :/ I'm stuck.

LowSky
March 5th, 2010, 07:41 PM
Its a proposal, think of an idea, and try to explain how to implement it. Just becaue they can't implement it doesn't mean you fail (Right?). Be creative, use the knowelge you already have and seek out more information they might not have given you.

When you turn over rocks, sometimes you find something you never knew was there.

themarker0
March 5th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Its a proposal, think of an idea, and try to explain how to implement it. Just becaue they can't implement it doesn't mean you fail (Right?). Be creative, use the knowelge you already have and seek out more information they might not have given you.

When you turn over rocks, sometimes you find something you never knew was there.

I think i actually just had a good idea. Thank you :D