PDA

View Full Version : #human4technology Ubuntu 10.10

chepe263
March 3rd, 2010, 01:39 AM
Hello, my name is Guillermo Chavez and i love ubuntu. Ubuntu gave me freedom with my computer and am able to use and execute ubuntu in any computer since is installed on a pendrive. For several 'random' reasons i started with 7.04, then upgraded to 8.04 and now am using 9.04.

Well, the main point for this post is to propose an idea: #human4technology

This is a special day to celebrate ubuntu 10.10 the next November 10th of this 2010.

Also, we can celebrate that technology has make our lives a little more simple and is part of our lifes. technology has gave us freedom as linux.

So, i want to know your opinion. What do you think?

#human4technology ??

tweet me if you want at chepe263:p

by the way, the reason to celebrate this 10/10/10 is a little joke about the date. 10 is binary and technology is binary so is just a little joke:popcorn:

An we would be celebrating for the technology we create and use everyday as humans. The PHP scripts we wrote or just the every day tweet. Celebrate technology and ubuntu is part of it.

Tibuda
March 3rd, 2010, 01:48 AM
This is a special day to celebrate ubuntu 10.10 the next November 10th of this 2010.

why don't you 'celebrate' it on the release date? that's what i think most locos do.

lucid will be released in april 29th (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LucidReleaseSchedule), and i think the next one will be released at november 27-30th.

Psumi
March 3rd, 2010, 03:23 AM
10.10 is likely to have GNOME 3, no thanks.