PDA

View Full Version : Any plans in place for Tucson Installfests?

joelzehring
March 2nd, 2010, 05:21 AM
I'm new to Ubuntu, but I'd be happy to help any way I can, as my schedule will allow.

Are there any dates/times set for any Tucson events for the Lucid Lynx release or before? It seems that the Computer Sciences department at the U of A has hosted events previously. Are they available to play host again?

lincoln32
February 21st, 2011, 06:41 AM
Ok it has been a while but we are in the proccess of a second installfest in Tucson planned for april 2 2011 is the date we are planning so check back for more details

norseman-has-a-laptop
February 22nd, 2011, 11:11 PM
sorry i will not be able to make the installfest this time i had a bad fall and dislocated my knee and stuff so yeah

lincoln32
March 5th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Ok it is official and here the flyer it will be april 2 2011 at UofA
computer sciences gould-simpson Building 9th floor atrium 10am-4pm
please contact me with any other questions toddc@azloco.com

you also check in with us at IRC Freenode #ubuntu-us-az meetings are sunday at 9pm or see our webpage at AZLOCO.com

crispy_420
March 21st, 2011, 05:43 AM
I may be interested in joining and helping if possible. If time allows I'll at least show up and check out the scene. What intersection is that building near?

lincoln32
March 22nd, 2011, 01:45 AM
Great we hope to see you there it is april 2 2011 10AM to 4 pm
at the Gould-Simpson building (E. fourth ST and Park ave just east)
on the 9th floor just off the elevator parking is recommended in the Sixth street gargage or just west is open lot also, you may also email me for more information at toddc@azloco.com or the Flyer attached here along with a parking map for the campus.:KS