February 23rd, 2010, 07:51 PM
Am I the only one Who likes Tea?

chucky chuckaluck
February 23rd, 2010, 07:53 PM
"i see some coffee and i want to drink it bla-hack" - rolling stones

Tibuda
February 23rd, 2010, 07:54 PM

No, I like tea, but coffee is much better.

litemirrors
February 23rd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Coffee's I've had are to numerable to name, however...

Hazelnut, Cinnamon, Vanilla Nut, Starbucks Yukon, Americano, hell we should start a coffee contest to see who has had more kinds :D

Simian Man
February 23rd, 2010, 07:56 PM
Coffee is nice. But tea is a ******* necessity.

kitschl
February 23rd, 2010, 07:58 PM
Coffee rules. Fact.

Fact.

EDIT: Not to say that there is anything wrong with tea. Tea just isn't as good.

wewantutopia
February 23rd, 2010, 08:02 PM
Coffee.

I'm not in denial, I am a caffeine addict. While tea contains SOME caffeine and tastes good, it has nothing on coffee.

1 pot a day, espresso roast drip coffee brewed like mud.

Kdar
February 23rd, 2010, 08:03 PM
green tea

GeneralZod
February 23rd, 2010, 08:04 PM
I only drink green tea for my hot beverages nowadays, but the smell of coffee is simply divine :)

darsu
February 23rd, 2010, 08:04 PM
Why is there a 'Niether' option but no 'Btoh' option?

tcoffeep
February 23rd, 2010, 08:05 PM
My daily drinking regime:

8am-10am : Very strong black coffee.
12pm-1pm : Double shot short espresso.
8pm-9pm : Roobios Tea
Any other time : Fresh fruit juice or water.

Bachstelze
February 23rd, 2010, 08:06 PM
Tea. I can't stand coffee. If I need a boost, I'd rather have a Red Bull.

ratcheer
February 23rd, 2010, 08:07 PM
Oddly, you left out what I would have voted: Both!

Tim

mick222
February 23rd, 2010, 08:11 PM
another both person here but like coffee in the morning tea if i have a cake or biscuit

moongia
February 23rd, 2010, 08:12 PM
Hot coffee!

oldos2er
February 23rd, 2010, 08:23 PM
Why is there a 'Niether' option but no 'Btoh' option?

I vote 'btoh'.

temenex
February 23rd, 2010, 08:26 PM
Tea +1

pricetech
February 23rd, 2010, 08:40 PM
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE ...... ad museum.

koshatnik
February 23rd, 2010, 08:44 PM
Coffee in the mornings, tea in the afternoon.

Lavazza, black, 2 sugars
Darjeeling, black, 2 sugars

Works for me.

cariboo
February 23rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
Coffee all day long.

dondiego2
February 23rd, 2010, 08:57 PM
I voted coffee because I love Starbucks. I also love what they call coffee in Portugal. Although I have been having some tea in the afternoon lately. If I drink coffee in the afternoon it keeps me awake at night.

KiwiNZ
February 23rd, 2010, 08:58 PM
I have reduced my Coffee intake to two cups per day. I drink Tea ( No milk , no sugar) about 5 times per week.

I drink a truck load of filtered chilled water.

litemirrors
February 23rd, 2010, 08:59 PM
I use to not like coffee, but I'd never actually tried it before. Then after having it abit I stopped. Then years later I began having it alot and realized it's amazing goodness. Thank you Pamela Duros from Glenbard North High School for telling me you liked it! (had crush on her so tried it too)

samalex
February 23rd, 2010, 09:14 PM
Vote! Discuss if you like :D

What about both? I drink coffee in the morning and tea after lunch and in the evening.

Sam

Tristam Green
February 23rd, 2010, 09:18 PM
Coffee in the morning.

Tea at night.

BinaryFeast
February 23rd, 2010, 09:20 PM
Tea. So many more exciting flavors. Easier to prepare.

Dragonbite
February 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM
coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoff eecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffeeco ffeecoffeecoffee ...

I think I need to lay off my second pot!

gotta say, I like the java logo better than the other programming languages!

underquark
February 23rd, 2010, 09:33 PM
Never BOTH. When tired and confused, I once poured extremely strong tea from an urn into a cup containing a fair bit of instant coffee. I do not recall whether I though that the urn contained only hot water or if I forgot that the cup contained coffee granules but the resulting brew did not combine the best of both worlds.

karmic-koala
February 23rd, 2010, 09:37 PM
Neither. I have a (massively evil) pint of hot chocolate :P
Save the marshmellows and cream, I like mine plain, with chocolate digestives of course.

Dragonbite
February 23rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
although, when you are sick I've heard whiskey and tea is supposed to be good for a cold.

koleoptero
February 23rd, 2010, 09:39 PM
coffee in the morning.

Tea at night.

+1

manoriax
February 23rd, 2010, 09:41 PM
Depends on my mood, but I'd rather prefer coffee than tea. :)

Mark76
February 23rd, 2010, 09:42 PM
Coffee for breakfast
Tea for lunch and dinner
Hot choccie for supper :D

karmic-koala
February 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
although, when you are sick I've heard whiskey and tea is supposed to be good for a cold.

Also try brandy in hot chooclate, absolutely yum! and drives cold away :)

Small_Nuke
February 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
Coffee for the win.

I can't get through my day without it. I look forward to that first cup when I lay my weary head to rest.

I just avoid drinking it past 6pm unless I'm ready to stay up till 2/3am. I don't hate anything more than laying in bed and just thinking non-stop because there's too much sugar and all that stuff that keeps me awake and alert in my system.

By the way, I tried expresso for a little while, and while I liked the frothy milk, there just was not enough coffee for me. That, and having to clean the grounds out of the filter with my hands was disgusting =P

oldsoundguy
February 23rd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Tea is for when you are sick and have to have something to mask or wash down the medicine.

Or ICED in the summertime with plenty of lemon and sweetener.

But, I live in the Pacific Northwest, and NOT drinking coffee is a punishable offense!! LOL (more coffee kiosks per acre than anywhere in the world!)

MichealH
February 23rd, 2010, 10:04 PM
Coffee for breakfast
Tea for lunch and dinner
Hot choccie for supper :D

MMMM Chocolate!

chriswyatt
February 23rd, 2010, 10:31 PM
You can't beat a nice cup of tea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whbc5YJz7OU

litemirrors
February 23rd, 2010, 10:33 PM
chriswyatt :(

This video contains content from MyVideoRights, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

chriswyatt
February 23rd, 2010, 10:35 PM
chriswyatt :(

This video contains content from MyVideoRights, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Aw :( , mean.

litemirrors
February 23rd, 2010, 10:51 PM
Coffee seems to have won

LinuxFanBoi
February 23rd, 2010, 11:00 PM
While I enjoy any method of getting caffeine into my blood stream, it comes down to mood really. I love all three methods and each have their place.

First of all, Coffee is for when you know you are going to need a kick in the fourth point of contact, but you want it without getting you too worked up.

Tea on the other hand is when you wouldn't mind a pick-me-up, but you would also like to relax, and enjoy the company of good friends, good conversation and good relaxation.

The last would have to be Red Bull (my preference) or [substitute your sugary energy drink brand here]. For when you need a sugar rush to boost you into orbit and a caffeine rush to get you to the moon, and you need it right effing now!

February 24th, 2010, 12:14 AM
Tea all the way!!!!! Fresh mint tea and Black are for me

xpod
February 24th, 2010, 12:23 AM
I`d always liked the odd coffee but usually drunk mostly tea until about a year ago when i began drinking the coffee more often than not. Then about 6 months ago i sacked the milk from it and have been drinking it black ever since.
The only time i drink tea now is if i`ve been ill....Strong tea but not milkless. I couldn`t drink tea without milk although my old Granny does back home.

venator260
February 24th, 2010, 12:39 AM
Coffee, it just has to be good coffee. I dislike Starbucks. Some of the other coffee shops in my area are decent. The beans I buy fresh roasted and ground just before throwing in my French Press makes a better coffee than anything else I've had.

Ric_NYC
February 24th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Both.

oldos2er
February 24th, 2010, 01:56 AM

Anyone remember "hot toddy"? Whiskey, tea, and honey, served hot. Good for what ails ya.

sailthesea
February 24th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Anyone remember "hot toddy"? Whiskey, tea, and honey, served hot. Good for what ails ya.

You're thinking of "Gunfire" Strong sweet tea and Rum

No tea involved in a "Toddy":)

May have to try it out though!

DownTown22
February 24th, 2010, 02:31 AM
Where's the "both" answer?
I like them equally.

Coffee - black. Don't need sugar, milk, cream, whatever getting in the way.
Tea - straight up...maybe a little honey and/or lemon once in a while. Again, can't mess with the flavor!

mrhippieguy
February 24th, 2010, 02:37 AM
i makes my own spiced vanilla mocha frappacinos with whipped cream and nuts=P~. better than starbucks, by a lot. costs about $20 less too:P.

the only good tea i've had was strong green and mint with honey and lemon. it is incredible, if you've not had it, and you have green and mint tea around, go make some, asap. you may be a lot happier.

in short, coffee. we're all out of green tea.

Dragonbite
February 24th, 2010, 02:57 AM

Yeah, and the tea and honey is optional ;)

Actually, at night I have hot chocolate and sometimes tea if I want something lighter.

Mahngiel
February 24th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Where's the vote for Beer?

Khakilang
February 24th, 2010, 05:08 AM

To what I know most Brits love tea and the Americans love coffee. Any reason for that?

blueshiftoverwatch
February 24th, 2010, 05:10 AM
I don't have anything against coffee, but I almost never drink it. I drink tea almost every day though. In my tea I'll take two heaping teaspoons of sugar and in my coffee three. I don't usually put any milk in my tea but I'll but a small amount in my coffee.

To what I know most Brits love tea and the Americans love coffee. Any reason for that?
I think that Americans used to drink tea as much as Brits. But after the Boston Tea Party and the War For Independence tea imports to the US were cut drastically so Americans took up drinking coffee instead. But I could be completely wrong.

NightwishFan
February 24th, 2010, 05:10 AM
One of the reasons USA is a country is over Tea. :popcorn:

Mentha
February 24th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Tea, I rarely drink coffee.

witeshark17
February 24th, 2010, 05:50 AM
I tend to like coffee better, although really good tea will always do just fine! :popcorn:

amitabhishek
February 24th, 2010, 07:00 AM
I absolutely love Nilgiri Tea.

user1397
February 24th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Tea all the way...it is usually quite good for you, unlike coffee which is rarely good for you.

I only drink coffee when I need to stay up for something...I don't plan on getting addicted to a highly-addicting substance (caffeine)

aviedw
February 24th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Coffee only in the morning, but tea i can drink anytime and with anything. I can drink tea with french fries lol. That might just be me but tea is a beverage that doesn't interfere while your eating. Coffee is so strong that it takes over your taste buds.

xpod
February 24th, 2010, 09:34 AM

Only too well......(no pun intended):D

ctrlmd
February 24th, 2010, 09:54 AM
At home all the time Tea
but sometimes i buy coffee when im out side

karthick87
February 24th, 2010, 09:55 AM
Coffee!!

The Toxic Mite
February 24th, 2010, 10:14 AM
Coffee all the way ;)

chriswyatt
February 24th, 2010, 10:51 AM
Tea all the way...it is usually quite good for you, unlike coffee which is rarely good for you.

I only drink coffee when I need to stay up for something...I don't plan on getting addicted to a highly-addicting substance (caffeine)

I thought Coffee was good for you as well.

Is caffeine highly addictive? Sometimes I drink loads of coffee / tea, sometimes I drink none, I don't find caffeine has much of an effect on me.

The Toxic Mite
February 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
I thought Coffee was good for you as well.

Is caffeine highly addictive? Sometimes I drink loads of coffee / tea, sometimes I drink none, I don't find caffeine has much of an effect on me.

I agree with you here. I only have about one mug of coffee a day.

I always try to steer away from Red Bull and the likes though; they make me too hyper.

TheNessus
February 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
Tea and Coffee...
Both rule. Both are good for different needs. One good to relax, the other to wake-up or try to stay up longer. etc. Both tasty, but that is brand-dependant.

How about chocolate? I can never get enough of hot chocolate.

MooPi
February 24th, 2010, 01:59 PM
If I were told by my doctor that I had to quit drinking coffee or I would die, I would hesitate. Hmmm coffee or die and then I'd go get a second opinion. :D

madnessjack
February 24th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I like my coffee black but don't mind how I take my metal

KegHead
February 24th, 2010, 02:33 PM
100% kona

not the blend.

KegHead

Dragonbite
February 24th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Ahh... just set up my morning coffee IV drip, so this should keep me going for an hour or so!

Would YOU want to drink Tea after it's been tossed into Boston Harbor?!

hard_i
February 24th, 2010, 02:56 PM
coffee in the mornig and tea in the evening

scouser73
February 24th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Tea, can't beat a good old cuppa

bunburya
February 24th, 2010, 03:01 PM
There's a time for each. A nice mug of tea in the evening to settle down is lovely. But generally speaking, there's no beating coffee.

sqrooup
February 24th, 2010, 03:26 PM
Can not stand coffee! Don't even like the smell!
However I love tea, and rooibos is my favourite!

this is new york not l.a.
February 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
I drink tea all the time however I do enjoy a nice cup o' joe with my pipe once-in-awhile.... or a nice shot of whiskey ;D

sabbrinak55
February 24th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Coffee.

Lord Stig
February 24th, 2010, 04:25 PM
I prefer tea. And like a lot of the tea preferences I'm also from England. However, I don't drink Earl Grey from bone china cups. Black tea at work (lactose intolerant, which sucks) and tea with soya milk at home. No sugar, thanks - I'm sweet enough as it is.

Coffee I drink to get me up in the morning. Tea I drink to wind down in the afternoon or at night. Beer I drink to not care whether it's morning, afternoon, or night.

Lord Stig
February 24th, 2010, 04:30 PM
Where's the vote for Beer?

+1 but real ale, not mass market rubbish!

Try Nelson's Revenge or Broadside!

Any fans out there?

ssj6akshat
February 24th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Coffee because my body doesn't like tea.Vomits and loose motions etc.

dondiego2
February 24th, 2010, 07:59 PM
It's tea time.

CJ Master
February 24th, 2010, 08:09 PM
I vote 'btoh'.

Yes, they're both such a cling on, right?

(BA DUM PSHHH)

oldos2er
February 24th, 2010, 09:53 PM
You're thinking of "Gunfire" Strong sweet tea and Rum

No tea involved in a "Toddy":)

May have to try it out though!

There were two variations of the main ingredient in the hot toddy, at least where I came from (midwest US); tea, and lemonade. Tea seemed to be more prevalent.

Kiting Illini
February 24th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Not just coffee -- Fair Trade Coffee

sailthesea
February 25th, 2010, 02:16 AM
There were two variations of the main ingredient in the hot toddy, at least where I came from (midwest US); tea, and lemonade. Tea seemed to be more prevalent.

Ah! Here in NW UK
Toddy = Whiskey(lots), lemon, honey and hot water

Tea would go quite well but it's "not good form" :)

phillychease
February 25th, 2010, 08:01 AM
coffee + red tea
yummmmmmmmmmmm

Dragonbite
February 25th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Coffee = The only legal and socially acceptible drug in most countries. In the US, Girl Scout cookies are second.

Tristam Green
February 25th, 2010, 05:02 PM
Coffee = The only legal and socially acceptible drug in most countries. In the US, Girl Scout cookies are second.

It's Girl Scout Cookie season also, and not a moment too soon. I was beginning to succumb to Samoa Withdrawal Syndrome (SWS).

lockalidiot
February 25th, 2010, 05:10 PM
Coffee! No question.

Tibuda
February 25th, 2010, 05:15 PM

what about alcohol?

coolbrook
February 25th, 2010, 05:21 PM
I drink coffee regularly. Tea is a rarity. I like both.

Dragonbite
February 25th, 2010, 05:31 PM
what about alcohol?

It's not socially acceptible in most places of work.

Yup, it's GSC time. Ever since work has found out my daughter sells, I feel like a dealer!

"Psst. hey buddy.. want any girl scout cookies"? and then watch as their eyes glaze over and mouth starts to water.

The only question I usually get is "are these made with real girl scounts?"

Mark76
February 25th, 2010, 07:26 PM
I'm having a lovely cuppa (British slang for tea) right now :D

Странник
February 25th, 2010, 07:50 PM
I love tea and I'm not English

Mark76
February 25th, 2010, 07:59 PM
You're Russian?

I know the Russians like tea almost as much (if not more) than we do. Not sure about the rest of the Cyrillic world though.

n0dix
February 25th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Coffee ftw!!!
... and tea too, but least than coffee. ;)

Lightstar
February 25th, 2010, 08:05 PM
Green Tea for me.
Health, yes please.

DubyBreaks
February 25th, 2010, 08:26 PM
I love tea.....but neeeeed my COFFEE!!!!8-[

PC_load_letter
February 26th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Where is "both"?

NightwishFan
February 26th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Where is "both"?

The equivilent of neither?

khelben1979
February 27th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Tea always. :)

Uncle Spellbinder
February 27th, 2010, 10:04 PM
COFFEE

Hate tea, always have.

khelben1979
February 27th, 2010, 10:04 PM
Can not stand coffee! Don't even like the smell!
However I love tea, and rooibos is my favourite!

Same here, rooibos belongs to one of my favourites and has been for years.

beetleman64
February 28th, 2010, 12:40 AM

No. I love tea and hate coffee.

La Roza
February 28th, 2010, 02:22 AM
:D Enjoy your addiction.

breley
March 1st, 2010, 05:17 PM
Coffee in the morning, tea in the afternoon. I've gotten my wife addicted to the tea bit, so we've now got quite a tea library.

sports fan Matt
March 1st, 2010, 05:40 PM
Drinking my mug of coffee =)

alexandari
March 1st, 2010, 05:41 PM
Tea is great. Coffee is better.