PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu stickers

harrisonk
February 20th, 2010, 07:14 PM
Hello

I was thinking of making Powered by Ubuntu stickers and want to ask if anyone would be willing to pay 80 cents for a page of 30 stickers? If you have a price that you would prefer please vote.
Because I don't have much money I can't give these away.

Harrison

v1ad
February 20th, 2010, 07:21 PM
if that is in cents. anyone should be able to pay a dollar. make a good bumper sticker also. i want one of those.

and if you ship an extra dollar for shipping.

steveneddy
February 20th, 2010, 07:24 PM
System76 will send you some for the price of a SASE.

harrisonk
February 20th, 2010, 09:16 PM
Hello

I just thought I would offer my services to the community. It's about 65 cents to send letter mail with Canada post so it would be about $1.20 CAD.

I may or may not do this, if there is a demand I will but if there isn't I guess the rest is history.

Harrisonk

harrisonk
February 21st, 2010, 12:14 AM
So anyone want stickers?

I was thinking of a way to get any payments to me and came up with 2:

Paypal and,

Send an envelope with a check and I will just copy the location it got sent from.

If anyone has a suggestion please post.

Harrisonk

nmaster
February 21st, 2010, 12:24 AM
considering you can get free stickers form shipit and from system76, there prob won't be much demand.

harrisonk
February 21st, 2010, 12:33 AM
Anyway I might make some to give out to friends so for anyone interested:

http://www.system76.com/article_info.php?articles_id=9

Harrisonk

harrisonk
February 21st, 2010, 12:34 AM
Wait does System76 offer powered by Xubuntu or Edubuntu?

Kai69
February 21st, 2010, 12:42 AM
Wait does System76 offer powered by Xubuntu or Edubuntu?

Never seen them stickers anywhere, I already have my ubuntu sticker on my lappy where can I get the metal look ones from? :D

harrisonk
February 21st, 2010, 01:12 AM
What about cd labels?

2hot6ft2
February 21st, 2010, 01:43 AM
Never seen them stickers anywhere, I already have my ubuntu sticker on my lappy where can I get the metal look ones from? :D

That looks a lot like the ones I got when I went to the install fest in Phoenix, AZ from the AZ-LoCo Team but the bottom had ubuntu in silver with a black background. It's on my laptop, very sharp.

If I had another pc to put it on I would go for it.

Kai69
February 21st, 2010, 01:52 AM
That looks a lot like the ones I got when I went to the install fest in Phoenix, AZ from the AZ-LoCo Team but the bottom had ubuntu in silver with a black background. It's on my laptop, very sharp.

If I had another pc to put it on I would go for it.

I must admit the metal look stickers look better I got mine by sending off for them, I dont know why Canonical dont sell them.

ciborium
February 21st, 2010, 03:09 AM

The metal ones come from Zareason. You have to pay for them.
http://zareason.com/shop/product.php?productid=16197&cat=257&page=1

I'd like some black matte plastic stickers to cover the Win key with a circle of friends.

harrisonk
February 25th, 2010, 09:06 PM
Hello again

I was thinking that insted of me sending out all those stickers I would resize the SVG file to what ever size anyone wants. Then you on the other end reading this would print it out on whatever labels you have.

I would use a program called glabels import the picture and size it to the size of your labels.

Any one interested?

Harrisonk