PDA

View Full Version : Xubuntu stuff in canonical shop please

wildbillkelso
February 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Hey all.

I just love Xubuntu. It simply does all I need it to, and fast. I love it. I have an average spec 64 bit PC and Xubuntu is just the OS I have been looking for. All I need now is some cool Xubuntu T shirts, key rings and stickers please from the Canonical shop. Ubuntu and Kubuntu have goodies to get.Could we please have some Xubuntu stuff to wear and show off and spread the good work?

Cheers.

Tim

LowSky
February 19th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Xubuntu is a community project, its actually not an Canonical official release. See here: http://www.ubuntu.com/products/whatisubuntu/derivatives

wildbillkelso
February 19th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks for pointing that out LowSky.

Something new I have learned and been enlightened to today. It makes waking up worthwhile. I'd still love a t shirt though!

All the best.

Tim

squilookle
February 19th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I loved Xubuntu up to Edgy Eft. After that, I found it to be about as heavy as Gnome, which I prefer anyway, so I don't bother anymore.

Point is, Xubuntu does have the coolest logo of all the *buntus... so I'd wear an Xubuntu T-shirt!

MichealH
February 19th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Also I'm absolutely sure that these forums isnt afflicted with Canonical at all.

peyre
March 10th, 2011, 01:17 AM
Also I'm absolutely sure that these forums isnt afflicted with Canonical at all.

I'd hardly call it "afflicted" to be involved with Canonical. Did you mean "affiliated"?