PDA

View Full Version : [all variants] Help with Cinelerra preferences

iammarq
February 17th, 2010, 12:02 AM
I have a clean install of ubuntu studio 9.10 setup with the video settings and have done all I can think of up to this point before installing Cinelerra. Before the reload I was having the same problem and thought it was operator error. I still cannot get Cinelerra to save the changes in the preferences. It continues to go back to the defaults. Is it a permission issue?

Thanks
Marq

wildhostile
February 27th, 2010, 07:32 PM

That's not a permission issue. (I don't think).
Just hit the Enter key or try to move the Preference Window with Alt+Click to save your changes.

texla
April 5th, 2010, 07:35 PM
I have a clean install of ubuntu studio 9.10 setup with the video settings and have done all I can think of up to this point before installing Cinelerra. Before the reload I was having the same problem and thought it was operator error. I still cannot get Cinelerra to save the changes in the preferences. It continues to go back to the defaults. Is it a permission issue?

Thanks
Marq
Try hitting enter (anywhere in the preferences box) after you make the changes. This makes the box disappear but if you open preferences again, you should see the settings saved. My problem is that I cannot hear the audio during editing even after changing settings to ALSA.... anyways, hope this helps