PDA

View Full Version : Google Wave

madhi19
February 16th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I got a few google wave invite left just PM me and the first two get it!

PuddingKnife
February 16th, 2010, 02:42 PM
I have it, but thanks. I still dont really know what to do with it..

koleoptero
February 16th, 2010, 02:46 PM
i have it, but thanks. I still dont really know what to do with it..

+11

madhi19
February 16th, 2010, 04:57 PM
It great for collaborative work like a Blog or website. But yeah so far it more or less a work in progress I do feel that when enough peoples start using wave we will see new and very interesting things to do with the platform.

Primefalcon
February 16th, 2010, 04:59 PM
It great for collaborative work like a Blog or website. But yeah so far it more or less a work in progress I do feel that when enough peoples start using wave we will see new and very interesting things to do with the platform.
Agreed it has a lot of potential, just not enough users

FuturePilot
February 16th, 2010, 06:00 PM
Does anyone even use Wave anymore? It's funny how everyone was like ZOMG GOOGLE WAVE!!! when it was announced and now everyone is like LOLWUT GOOGLE WAVE.

madnessjack
February 16th, 2010, 06:04 PM
Does anyone even use Wave anymore? It's funny how everyone was like ZOMG GOOGLE WAVE!!! when it was announced and now everyone is like LOLWUT GOOGLE WAVE.
I exhausted Google Wave's use when I finally figured how to draw a phallus on it.

PuddingKnife
February 16th, 2010, 06:13 PM

lol.. a generation raised on /b/

lukjad
February 16th, 2010, 06:27 PM
+1

I have it, but there really is nothing I need to do with it right now that I can't do better with Google Docs or something else.

Thanks for the offer though!

lukjad
February 16th, 2010, 06:28 PM
+1

I have it, but there really is nothing I need to do with it right now that I can't do better with Google Docs or something else.

madhi19
February 16th, 2010, 10:02 PM
Well I did not had that many invites anyway am down to 1 now!

Primefalcon
February 17th, 2010, 10:04 AM
Well I did not had that many invites anyway am down to 1 now!
when yours run out, refer them here I have 20 or so