PDA

View Full Version : Terror attack in my own city Pune

Abhinavhardikar
February 14th, 2010, 03:58 AM
Really mad and angry abt this:mad:

A STUPID Terror attack in my own city. What the hell do these people want????
Why can't these people leave us alone and let us stay happy!! What will happen by killing people. 9 people have died including foreigners and Indians and over 50 injured!!!! And thank GOD that I shifted from that area. The blast took just took beside my old house in German Bakery at Koregaon Park. I am wordless just now and very angry. What should I do????

What do you think what should be done?
Please Help ME

Abhinav

PS. Please forgive me if I have not abide the rules of this forums regarding this topic.

Hwæt
February 14th, 2010, 04:15 AM
nvm - this is something too serious for me to give advice on, sorry.

NCLI
February 14th, 2010, 04:38 AM
Well, one solution would be this (http://restrainedfreedom.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/atheism_motivational_poster_29.jpg).

I really, really feel sorry for you and your situation. If I were you, I'd be incredibly frightened right now. Other than this, I really don't know what to say here. :(

I just feel incredibly lucky to be living in such a peaceful country, and I wish that the entire world will one day be as peaceful as Denmark.

Hwæt
February 14th, 2010, 04:53 AM
I just feel incredibly lucky to be living in such a peaceful country, and I wish that the entire world will one day be as peaceful as Denmark.

Denmark has troops in NATO, doesn't it? I think the world should be as peaceful as Switzerland, they haven't been in a war, nor alliance for that matter, in a VERY long time.

RichardLinx
February 14th, 2010, 05:29 AM
Sweden have done a pretty good job staying out of the Wars too.

On topic: That's pretty scary man. Hope know one you know was hurt.