PDA

View Full Version : Cheese

Viva
February 13th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Used it for the first time since jaunty and I'm amazed at the improvements. They've finally added the brightness and contrast adjustments and improved the interface. I think it is comparable to the best webcam software on windows for home usage.

blueshiftoverwatch
February 13th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about actual cheese. I am severely disappointed.

Hwæt
February 13th, 2010, 03:32 PM
If someone forked this project, and took a large amount of devs away from it, would they be cutting the cheese?

Anyways, puns aside, I concur. My only problem with it is fuzziness in my photos, but that's nothing I can't fix in the GIMP. The devs have done a great job on it.

Kai69
February 14th, 2010, 03:24 AM
I think the only thing missing is a zoom function, Its one of the functions I miss from my windows webcam app .

Giant Speck
February 14th, 2010, 05:11 AM
Did they recently update Cheese or something?

doorknob60
February 14th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Until they add the mirror effect like Photobooth, meh. That's all I ever did playing on Photobooth at school, entertaining :P

HappinessNow
February 14th, 2010, 10:04 AM
I thought this thread was going to be about actual cheese. I am severely disappointed.That thread is found here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1259228