PDA

View Full Version : TechSonic is on his way back

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:00 PM
In just an hour from now, TechSonic as you know will be returning back to these forums. Now please, welcome him back and give him a break and keep the trolling off. Be cool with him alright?

Like I said, he will be here in an hour or close to it. First thing we are going to do is have him sit down at his computer and come on here to talk to you all.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:03 PM
He's 20 right, I think he can handle the e-abuse.

Arktis
March 6th, 2006, 01:11 PM
So wait... you want us to treat him "special", like he's 8 or something? Come on, he's going to get treated like any other known fibber/drama queen. That's what I like to call "fair". Unless he's got some mental disablility, he's going to get treated exactly the way his behavior merits.

Giving him another chance... now that's a more reasonable request. But you can't expect that everyone will.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:15 PM
Well I see I'm already off to a good start.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:17 PM
Its TechSonic!

Be nice kids!

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:18 PM

Be good now. There are still going to be those who will troll you. They don't know the whole story and don't even try to explain it. Most of them don't care or wont believe it. Now get back to taking care of all our Linux discussions so I can get back to my normal forums.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Roger that Pat. You can count on me.

Arktis
March 6th, 2006, 01:19 PM
A good start would be a lengthy and honest appology to the community for lying and then over-reacting when you got caught, complete with aknowledging where you went wrong.

After that, I'd say you're totally okay in my book - if that counts for anything.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:21 PM
It was the over-reacting part that looked stupid...

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:23 PM
A good start would be a lengthy and honest appology to the community for lying and then over-reacting when you got caught, complete with aknowledging where you went wrong.

After that, I'd say you're totally okay in my book - if that counts for anything.

Don't do it, just ignore it. You don't have to.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:24 PM

You know him so why are you talking to him over forums posts?

xequence
March 6th, 2006, 01:25 PM
DUDES!

Explain this to me! What did TechSonic do, why did he get caught, why did he leave, isnt the FoxLogic dude TechSonic?

I need answers!

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM

Why not? I've got used to taking the blame for crap from other people. If he wants me to say it, I might as well.

Apology:

I'm sorry to everyone who does and does not know of the McDonald's story.
It was never meant to cause any big conflicts with this community or that of any other.

I will give you all my word as a Man and a respected resident of my home town community, that this sort of disruption will never happen again.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:29 PM
Something along the lines of makeing a somewhat true forum post, it getting dugg, somebody saying it was fake, he admitting it was fake, him bitching at the guy who dugg it, and him walking out on his job cause he got mad.

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:30 PM
You know him so why are you talking to him over forums posts?

Because he is down the hall and 4 rooms over. We don't have in office phones and don't want to yell because it's late and nobody wants woken up.

woedend
March 6th, 2006, 01:31 PM
heavily embellished a story about a mcdonalds wanting more and more ubuntu cd's, whereas in reality just left a stack there. In this respect he has done more for spreading ubuntu than a lot of people here. But, for some reason someone tried to and successfully proved it didn't happen. Who cares? But at that point threatened lawsuits against everybody for slander and whatnot basically whining. I hold no hard feelings, don't know why this is such a big deal here, or why foxlogic is talking to techsonic on here and introducing him like a handicap kid.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Because he is down the hall and 4 rooms over. We don't have in office phones and don't want to yell because it's late and nobody wants woken up.

IM, e-mail...

Edit cans and string...

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah 5 of us here actually live here at the office. It was a house turned into an office. So we need to keep it down so the other guys can sleep. The floor makes a noise when we walk on it, so that is why.

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:34 PM
IM, e-mail...

Heh, we could do that but right now we are doing this. We need to register him some instant messenger names.

If I remember, he lost the passwords to the old ones.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:35 PM
Heh, we could do that but right now we are doing this. We need to register him some instant messenger names.

If I remember, he lost the passwords to the old ones.

yeah yeah yeah, I'll make sure to write them down this time.

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:37 PM
yeah yeah yeah, I'll make sure to write them down this time.

This time, change the password of your accounts every month! This is why you got in this mess in the first place.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:38 PM
This time, change the password of your accounts every month! This is why you got in this mess in the first place.

I know! Bite me! Geez. Your like my mom, you nag too much. :mrgreen:

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I know! Bite me! Geez. Your like my mom, you nag too much. :mrgreen:

Sorry I don't swing that way. =)

By the way, after everyone wakes up... Bust open a pack of Red Stripe?

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 01:39 PM
I feel like I hacked your e-mail...

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Sorry I don't swing that way. =)

By the way, after everyone wakes up... Bust open a pack of Red Stripe?

You read my mind.

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Everyone! TechSonic!
TechSonic! Everyone!

Good? Cya later, don't forget to register an MSN & AIM contact!

DrFunkenstein
March 6th, 2006, 01:42 PM
I feel like I hacked your e-mail...
I feel more like someone witnessing someone else talking to himself in public. The strange thing is so, why do I feel embarrassed for witnessing it?

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Everyone! TechSonic!
TechSonic! Everyone!

Good? Cya later, don't forget to register an MSN & AIM contact!

Ok, I will. Nag! lol

Greetings Fellow Ubuntufied People.

FoxLogic
March 6th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Ok, I'm out of here. I'll stop in once a month or so and see whats up with the rest of you. It's not like I don't enjoy discussions here, just that I talk on 12 other forums and such.

BoyOfDestiny
March 6th, 2006, 01:46 PM
Ok uh, I'm getting a weird vibe here. It almost seems like you are having a conversation with yourself...

Although I'm no sherlock holmes (ok this bit of detective work took under a minute)

Your last post before today was 6 days ago...
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=137499

FoxLogic joined on the 28th... 6 days ago
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=75338

Sorry if it's a coincidence... just seems strange is all.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Yay! So guys.... what did I miss out on?

codejunkie
March 6th, 2006, 01:48 PM
TechSonic:: Welcome to McDonalds sir how may i help you.....?

Customer:: Yeah i'll take a Big Mac, large Fries, medium chocolate Shake, and an
Ubuntu...

TechSonic:: Ok! let me see if i got this straight, that's one Big Mac, one large Fries, one medium Shake, and one Ubuntu oh!! im sorry sir were out of Ubuntu right now
would you like some RedHat instead??

Customer:: No that's ok i think i'll just take an apple pie instead..

TechSonic:: alright sir that will be $ 8.95 pull to the second window. ;)

welcome back, TechSonic
im just joking so don't hate me..
but with all the mickey d's controversy floating around it popped in my head and i couldn't resist myself.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Ok uh, I'm getting a weird vibe here. It almost seems like you are having a conversation with yourself...

Although I'm no sherlock holmes (ok this bit of detective work took under a minute)

Your last post before today was 6 days ago...
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=137499

FoxLogic joined on the 28th... 6 days ago
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=75338

Sorry if it's a coincidence... just seems strange is all.

I'm sure it does. Well I'll explain it, soon as I left, my friend registered here to see what was up and talk to you all. Now he doesn't usually get all tech like and stuff, so he avoids places like this and lets me do it. I'm the geek here, so they all tell me to get on the tech like stuff.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:51 PM
TechSonic:: Welcome to McDonalds sir how may i help you.....?

Customer:: Yeah i'll take a Big Mac, large Fries, medium chocolate Shake, and an
Ubuntu...

TechSonic:: Ok! let me see if i got this straight, that's one Big Mac, one large Fries, one medium Shake, and one Ubuntu oh!! im sorry sir were out of Ubuntu right now
would you like some RedHat instead??

Customer:: No that's ok i think i'll just take an apple pie instead..

TechSonic:: alright sir that will be $ 8.95 pull to the second window. ;)

welcome back, TechSonic
im just joking so don't hate me..
but with all the mickey d's controversy floating around it popped in my head and i couldn't resist myself.

It's all good man. I used to actually work at McDonald's. The 2nd Ave one in Kearney. It sucked, so then I went to Sonic Drive in, then went to Office Max and now I juggle Office Max and TechSonic Network. It pays the rent.

BoyOfDestiny
March 6th, 2006, 01:52 PM
Anyway, the "talk of the town" has been about CNR and Ubuntu...

Actually I just noticed Klik is adding an option for Ubuntu:

http://klik.atekon.de/ubuntu.php

Arktis
March 6th, 2006, 01:53 PM
Brilliant. Just... brilliant. A nice performance. Someone hacked your forum account and posted the McDonald's story. Right.

Okay, so you two guys are probably the same person as I initially suspected.

And I suppose now I'm the bad guy for pointing out the obvious conclusion.

Ugh. Actually, no. I'm not going to be the first guy to say it. I'm going to save this to a gnome-panel sticky note right now and wait for someone else to post it first.

Then after someone else figures it out, I will post this. I doubt that I will have to wait very long.

Whoop, I didn't have to wait long after all!

woedend
March 6th, 2006, 01:57 PM
im going to have to agree with arktis, and if what he and other claims(btw that post about sticky note is priceless) I suggest you guy(s) sonic/logic step away from the computer and seek mental help. maybe even find a friend?

terje
March 6th, 2006, 01:58 PM
I'm hoping it is okay with you TechSonic, or should I call you FoxLogic, that I digg this thread?

Or would that put me on your shitlist?

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Brilliant. Just... brilliant. A nice performance. Someone hacked your forum account and posted the McDonald's story. Right.

Okay, so you two guys are probably the same person as I initially suspected.

And I suppose now I'm the bad guy for pointing out the obvious conclusion.

Ugh. Actually, no. I'm not going to be the first guy to say it. I'm going to save this to a gnome-panel sticky note right now and wait for someone else to post it first.

Then after someone else figures it out, I will post this. I doubt that I will have to wait very long.

Whoop, I didn't have to wait long after all!

Guess what? Your opinion doesn't mean jack squat. You think I care about what you think? Hah.

terje
March 6th, 2006, 02:03 PM
Guess what? Your opinion doesn't mean jack squat. You think I care about what you think? Hah.

I think his opinion weighs more than yours given your recent history at this forum.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Anyway, the "talk of the town" has been about CNR and Ubuntu...

Actually I just noticed Klik is adding an option for Ubuntu:

http://klik.atekon.de/ubuntu.php

Thanks bud, I'll check out that Klik link and see what it's about.

As for the CNR for Ubuntu.. Commercial software for Ubuntu? Hmmm donno if I much care for the idea.

Don't they use apt-get for CNR? Wouldn't it just take over the apt-get funtion and make it so you have to setup a different command for using the Ubuntu repository?

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks bud, I'll check out that Klik link and see what it's about.

As for the CNR for Ubuntu.. Commercial software for Ubuntu? Hmmm donno if I much care for the idea.

Don't they use apt-get for CNR? Wouldn't it just take over the apt-get funtion and make it so you have to setup a different command for using the Ubuntu repository?

gg subject change...

Arktis
March 6th, 2006, 02:06 PM
Come on, TechSonic, you got busted again, admit it. Just be graceful about it.

woedend
March 6th, 2006, 02:10 PM
http://www.improvresourcecenter.com/mb/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:11 PM
Come on, TechSonic, you got busted again, admit it. Just be graceful about it.

You haven't busted me on anything. I haven't even done anything in secret or tried to fool you into anything. There isn't a crime here to bust someone on. Not even a small white lie has been said here to bust anyone one on for that matter. Just give it up man, your opinion to me doesn't matter. Now I'm going to ignore you for now on, because discussing this is a waste of my time. I'm sure you can understand some of us just want to come here and do a bit of discussion and actually walk out side later on.

Now leave me be, so I can get updated on the new stuff going on here.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:12 PM
[-o<

Slugger
March 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM
[-o<
\\:D/

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:13 PM

Mine is better.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/s62.gif

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:14 PM
\\:D/
:-|

woedend
March 6th, 2006, 02:15 PM
Mine is better.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/s62.gif
LOL. You guys crack me up and keep me awake much too long. need a break from this computer be back in a minute.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:16 PM
:-|

You can have some of my pop corn. It's got too much butter for me.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Dance to really old MOD music!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/dance.gif

here is the music in IT format. http://www.techsonic.net/sro.it

Kernel Sanders
March 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
*Cringes* :rolleyes:

This is like watching a car crash in slow motion........

Timeline:

1) TechSonic joins forums, posts rubbish story about turning a McDonalds store into a Ubuntu haven, and that now even the store manager uses Ubuntu.

2) Story gets posted on Digg, Digg users investigate..... find out its all a lie......

3) TechSonic posts that it was a lie, now everyone should "F**k off" and leave him alone.

4) Digg uses abuse him for his pathetic behaviour.......

5) TechSonic threatens to sue anyone who abuses him over this..... announces he is also leaving the forums

6) FoxLogic arrives! Posts that several people will soon be in court for their abuse to TechSonic!

7) FoxLogic then goes on to start many many pointless and stupid threads, in a very TechSonic like way...........

8] FoxLogic announces the return of TechSonic and says we should all be nice to him.

9) FoxLogic and TechSonic have a conversation with each other in the thread, to prove that they are in fact different people.

10) FoxLogic announces that he is leaving!

11) TechSonic announces that he is back and here to stay!

*****BLATENT OBSERVATIONS*****

TechSonic and FoxLogic are in fact, THE SAME PERSON

That person is one sad and pathetic individual.......

That person looks like *****THIS***** (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=6632&d=1141374185)

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:19 PM
LOL. You guys crack me up and keep me awake much too long. need a break from this computer be back in a minute.
:twisted:

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:20 PM

Timeline:

1) TechSonic joins forums, posts rubbish story about turning a McDonalds store into a Ubuntu haven, and that now even the store manager uses Ubuntu.

2) Story gets posted on Digg, Digg users investigate..... find out its all a lie......

3) TechSonic posts that it was a lie, now everyone should "F**k off" and leave him alone.

5) TechSonic threatens to sue anyone who abuses him over this..... announces he is also leaving the forums

6) FoxLogic arrives! Posts that several people will soon be in court for their abuse to TechSonic!

7) FoxLogic then goes on to start many many pointless and stupid threads, in a very TechSonic like way...........

8] FoxLogic announces the return of TechSonic and says we should all be nice to him.

9) FoxLogic and TechSonic have a conversation with each other in the thread, to prove that they are in fact different people.

That person looks like [http://www.ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=6632&d=1141374185]*****THIS*****[/URL]

Another good sum up by john...

Kernel Sanders
March 6th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Another good sum up by john...

The URL is fixed now :mrgreen:

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:23 PM

Timeline:

That person looks like *****THIS***** (http://www.ubuntuforums.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=6632&d=1141374185)

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/Whatever.gif

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 02:24 PM
Somebody needs to digg this....

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Somebody needs to digg this....
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/images/smilies/5a.gif

woedend
March 6th, 2006, 03:12 PM

hmm, resembles
http://www.geocities.com/riseagainst311/internet-fight.jpg

coincidence? I think not!

Kernel Sanders
March 6th, 2006, 03:13 PM
hmm, resembles

BEST.POST.EVER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:15 PM
BEST.POST.EVER! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What he said...\\:D/

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 03:17 PM
hmm, resembles

Man that's mean.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Man that's mean.
but to funny!

DigitalDuality
March 6th, 2006, 03:29 PM
Why was this thread created? It just draws more attention to the B.s.

Jesus h christ on a rubber f'k'n crutch..

DrFunkenstein
March 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Why was this thread created? It just draws more attention to the B.s.

Jesus h christ on a rubber f'k'n crutch..
Well, some people seem to digg (http://www.digg.com/) the attention.

SCNR

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 03:34 PM
but to funny!

That is the most immature thing that any one could ever do. Seriously, people really find that offensive and I for one find that to be down right dirty and sick.

People like you should be prosecuted by those who have children with mental disabilities.

What I find the more screwed up is the person who even thought of making that picture. You are no better then that sick and twisted freak who composed that.

I don't even know why I even wanted to be your friend. I can't bring my self to even think about considering you to be a decent person now.

You disgust me.

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:40 PM
That is the most immature thing that any one could ever do. Seriously, people really find that offensive and I for one find that to be down right dirty and sick.

Good for you!!!

People like you should be prosecuted by those who have children with mental disabilities.

Right sue me for saying "to funny"...

You disgust me.

w00t!

Master Shake
March 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
In before the lock!

DigitalDuality
March 6th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Dude. Just stop talking about it. Stop posting in threads about yourself, or the original topic that started this mess

Just let it die. Please. You're stirring up drama,.. and unfortunately making yourself to look pretty dumb, which you're probably not. Just let it go.

Adrian
March 6th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Stop acting like a bunch of bullies, please. This is NOT the spirit of Ubuntu.

FoxLogic
Agreed, What a disgusting group of children. Now I don't even want to be part of this community. I'd rather spend my time some place else.

Stop acting like a bunch of bullies, please. This is NOT the spirit of Ubuntu.

At least someone here is in their right mind.

DigitalDuality
^ (Adrian)
Fully agreed. The guy may be very well setting himself up..

but that doesn't mean we get to act like the folks on the debian forums ! ;)

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:44 PM
Agreed, What a disgusting group of children. Now I don't even want to be part of this community. I'd rather spend my time some place else.

Please do.

TechSonic
March 6th, 2006, 03:45 PM
You know I changed my mind, I don't want to be here as well.

terje
March 6th, 2006, 03:46 PM

Please don't sue me for this but

YES! \\:D/

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:47 PM
You know I changed my mind, I don't want to be here as well.

Fox leaves twice!!11!

bjweeks
March 6th, 2006, 03:48 PM
"Ubuntuforums.org is powered by Trolls. I quit." rofl...:rolleyes:

DrFunkenstein
March 6th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Could someone please change the thread title to
"TechSonic is on his way out"?
Thanks.

Master Shake
COuld someone please LOCK this thread?

bjweeks
Could someone please change the thread title to
"TechSonic is on his way out"?
Thanks.

LOL good point..:)

ubuntu-geek
March 6th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Yay its locked.. I have to say this is one of the most childish threads on this forum..