PDA

View Full Version : [ubuntu] how uninstall UBUNTU 9.04, Apps like kdevelop?

lse123
February 10th, 2010, 11:07 PM
how uninstall UBUNTU 9.04, Apps like kdevelop?

hansdown
February 10th, 2010, 11:47 PM
Hi lse123.

If you installed it through synaptic package manager, just open synaptic, search for kdevelop, and mark for removal.

lse123
February 11th, 2010, 06:22 AM
synaptic package manager May used for downloads/installs also ? how switch between install / uninstall or install-new/see packages on linux hdd already installed ?

jocko
February 11th, 2010, 08:15 AM
synaptic package manager May used for downloads/installs also ?Yes, that's it's purpose.

how switch between install / uninstall or install-new/see packages on linux hdd already installed ?
Switch between what? Synaptic has a really easy, self-explanatory interface, so just open it up and you will understand how to use it. Use the search function to find packages, right-click a package or left-click the checkbox next to it to see the install/uninstall/update options.
Installed packages have a green checkbox next to them and a version number in the "installed version" column, packages that are not installed have a white checkbox and no version listed in the "installed version" column.

lse123
February 11th, 2010, 09:57 AM
to install kdevelop I must install one item ? if not, how understand what items uninstall ?

Cheezespread
February 11th, 2010, 11:01 AM
to install kdevelop I must install one item ? if not, how understand what items uninstall ?

If you are trying to say "dependencies" or " dependent packages " , I believe Synaptic tells you what all packages are required along with the one you are installing right now .

lse123
February 11th, 2010, 12:14 PM
during install OR uninstall Synaptic tells you this auto or may choose/press any? whar press?

hansdown
February 11th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Just click the package, and click

remove package