PDA

View Full Version : Jajah

HappinessNow
February 8th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Anybody ever use or try JAJAH?

Jajah's primary service, Jajah Web, takes an approach called web-activated telephony, using VoIP to connect traditional phones (landline or mobile). Calls are made without download or user-installed software, and in most cases at rates lower than those of traditional phone companies or even free of chargehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jajah

XubuRoxMySox
February 8th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Yup! I use it alot and love it! No software to install, no headset or special equipment to plug into your computer.

Your phone rings. When you answer, a friendly voice tells you that Jajah is connecting your call. While that is going on...

Your friend's phone rings. When (s)he answers, you're connected just like a local call. It's local at each end, and VOIP in the middle.

I even got toll free numbers assigned to the people I Jajah the most, so I can simply dial the 800 number to reach them - don't even need the computer!

-Robin

HappinessNow
February 8th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Yup! I use it alot and love it! No software to install, no headset or special equipment to plug into your computer.

Your phone rings. When you answer, a friendly voice tells you that Jajah is connecting your call. While that is going on...

Your friend's phone rings. When (s)he answers, you're connected just like a local call. It's local at each end, and VOIP in the middle.

I even got toll free numbers assigned to the people I Jajah the most, so I can simply dial the 800 number to reach them - don't even need the computer!

-RobinAwesome to know, Thanks for the insightful post Robin it is much appreciated.

I have been looking for a service like this. :p