PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know of an Inexpensive pdf viewing mobile device?

s3a
February 8th, 2010, 03:03 AM
Does anyone know of an inexpensive pdf viewing mobile device that costs around $50 (I live in Canada)? I don't care about luxury. I would prefer a touch screen but I don't care. All I need is something that views PDFs or JPEGs (preferably PDFs but JPEGs, etc are okay) for school. I want something that's small and fits in my pocket. I already have a laptop so the whole point of this is to have something in my pocket with quick access.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I don't mind small capacity, etc, I just want a screen approximately the size of an ipod touch.

Kingsley
February 8th, 2010, 04:25 AM
You could get an old Blackberry with a pdf reader for cheap.

sandyd
February 8th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Does anyone know of an inexpensive pdf viewing mobile device that costs around $50 (I live in Canada)? I don't care about luxury. I would prefer a touch screen but I don't care. All I need is something that views PDFs or JPEGs (preferably PDFs but JPEGs, etc are okay) for school. I want something that's small and fits in my pocket. I already have a laptop so the whole point of this is to have something in my pocket with quick access.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

P.S.
I don't mind small capacity, etc, I just want a screen approximately the size of an ipod touch.

use pdftohtml. Then save the html stuff somewhere on the net :D