PDA

View Full Version : ¿Tiene gatos? ¿Cuántos?

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 01:37 AM
Translation of the title: "Do you have cats? How many?". As an alternative thread to the dog thread and the poll asking how many dogs you have, I decided to ask the same thing about cats.

I should have put the number 0 in there, because even though I would like a cat, I currently don't have one (though some of my friends do).

CJ Master
February 8th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Er. No option for 0 or "cats should be food, not pets?"

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 01:52 AM
Er. No option for 0 or "cats should be food, not pets?"

I should tell the Mods to edit the poll to include 0 in there. As far as food? Do some research as to how American that is and where I'm from.

Hwæt
February 8th, 2010, 01:54 AM
No tengo los gatos, porque no me gustan. Tengo los canes. Los canes son más simpáticos que los gatos.

¿Por qué hablamos en Español? No se permita a hablar en los idiomas otros que Inglés en esto foro.

Me gusta hablar Español, sino los reglos son los reglos. Así, hablaré en Inglés.

Ram that through google translate. It should come out nice and sloppy. :)

CJ Master
February 8th, 2010, 01:55 AM
I should tell the Mods to edit the poll to include 0 in there. As far as food? Do some research as to how American that is and where I'm from.

I have no idea where you live, but in most countries we don't eat cats. Yet.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 01:57 AM
No tengo los gatos, porque no me gustan. Tengo los canes. Los canes son más simpáticos que los gatos.

¿Por qué hablamos en Español? No se permita a hablar en los idiomas otros que Inglés en esto foro.

Me gusta hablar Español, sino los reglos son los reglos. Así, hablaré en Inglés.

Ram that through google translate. It should come out nice and sloppy. :)

Hey, the translation to the thread title is in the post.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 01:58 AM
I have no idea where you live, but in most countries we don't eat cats. Yet.

I live in Lake Forest, California, USA, and believe that eating cats is certainly barbaric. Maybe the ancient Goths and Franks ate cats, but not Americans and especially not Californians.

CJ Master
February 8th, 2010, 02:04 AM
I live in Lake Forest, California, USA, and believe that eating cats is certainly barbaric. Maybe the ancient Goths and Franks ate cats, but not Americans and especially not Californians.

Lol barbaric. No more then eating pigs or chickens or turkeys or any other animals you can think of.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Lol barbaric. No more then eating pigs or chickens or turkeys or any other animals you can think of.

I like eating pasta and pizza more than any meat, given the Italian cooking traditions that passed down from my grandmother.

The Spanish I learned at school.

cguy
February 8th, 2010, 02:23 AM
Maybe the ancient Goths and Franks ate cats, but not Americans and especially not Californians.
Why not? They're tasty!! :lol:

LightB
February 8th, 2010, 02:26 AM
They do eat cats in parts of Asia. Same for dogs.

Btw, you probably eat pigs, smarter than dogs and cats.

gletob
February 8th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Yo tengo un gatos in mis pantalones.

I had to say it.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Yo tengo un gatos in mis pantalones.

I had to say it.

You didn't say it right. "Un" wasn't necessary in that sentence, and it was improper grammar.

cariboo
February 8th, 2010, 03:40 AM
You've never been to an American style Chinese restaurant.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 03:42 AM
You've never been to an American style Chinese restaurant.

Actually, I have, thank you. And all I eat is curry chicken and orange chicken.......

.....anything spicy.

gletob
February 8th, 2010, 04:20 AM
You didn't say it right. "Un" wasn't necessary in that sentence, and it was improper grammar.

Sorry, if you don't know the joke that's ok. Sorry about the inappropriate grammar.

Kenny_Strawn
February 8th, 2010, 04:22 AM
Sorry, if you don't know the joke that's ok. Sorry about the inappropriate grammar.

Yes, I got the joke: You claimed to have cats in your pants (or tried to) for the purpose of bashing them.

CJ Master
February 8th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Yes, I got the joke: You claimed to have cats in your pants (or tried to) for the purpose of bashing them.

Bashing cats sounds like a fun sport..

sudoer541
February 8th, 2010, 05:00 AM

but animals are given to us so we can eat them and survive.
plus every animals eats the other smaller ones to survive so do we.
there are more animals than people, so why not?

CJ Master
February 8th, 2010, 05:11 AM
but animals are given to us so we can eat them and survive.
plus every animals eats the other smaller ones to survive so do we.
there are more animals than people, so why not?

I'm not arguing with you. I had around 25 slices of bacon yesterday, a new record.

sudoer541
February 8th, 2010, 05:14 AM
I'm not arguing with you. I had around 25 slices of bacon yesterday, a new record.

bon appetite!:p
mmmmmmmmmm bacon!!!