PDA

View Full Version : ubuntu Brainstorm... too big for my screen

Psumi
February 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM
Does anyone know the dashboard URL? Because the "frame" layout for the ubuntu brainstorm website is too big.

(Yes, the admins (at least overdrank does) know who I am, just so you don't go reporting me.)

houseworkshy
February 7th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Another way, as you know how to get to the site, is to use the desktop zoom. Hold down the windows key and roll the mouse wheel. When you are zoomed in a bit you can move around pages which are too big for your display. Desktop effects need to be set to at least normal for this feature to work.

Excellent site by the way, I've just joined it. I also accidentially joined launchpad, thinking I'd forgotten my password and that brainstorm was part of it. On that evidence I don't know how much use I'll be.

Marlonsm
February 7th, 2010, 10:55 PM
I don't get what is wrong in that screenshot. But if you'd like more of the site to be on the screen at once, a simple solution is to zoom out, in Firefox, just press Ctrl - (minus).

BTW, you could use this addon to save some space in that toolbar: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1455

sudoer541
February 8th, 2010, 02:20 AM
I think ubuntu brainstorm is dead cuz there are no new posts in there.
maybe their brains dried out?