PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! New to the Ubuntu world!

Zerocool Djx
February 3rd, 2010, 06:41 PM
Ok,.. Just wanna say hi,... I hope this is a forum that I can cut loose on and talk geek with people and have fun. I was on another forum that was like militant about everything and they refeird me to here cause I wasn't serious enough for them, lol... to each there own I guess...

I'm generally up at days at a time working on projects and I ask, but offer up a lot of randomness, so if your the same I look forward to chatting with yea!

I am also very new to Ubuntu and like it a lot, so teach me something good well yea!

:popcorn:

mistypotato
February 3rd, 2010, 06:59 PM
lol...you'll find some here like that too....they're everywhere.

But, Ubuntu, at it's current pricing, is by far the best OS value available ;)

As with anything new, expect a few stumbles here and there but let me tell you....it's a great OS no doubt about it.

xuCGC002
February 3rd, 2010, 07:14 PM
Welcome to the forums, karate kid! Hope you enjoy your experience here!
:popcorn:

Ric_NYC
February 3rd, 2010, 07:17 PM
Welcome!

cariboo
February 3rd, 2010, 07:20 PM
We do have rules here too. If you didn't read the Forum policy, when you signed up, here is a link to the Code of Conduct (http://ubuntuforums.org/index.php?page=policy).

BTW it is preferred that you use the default font encoding

pwnst*r
February 3rd, 2010, 07:54 PM
**waves**

Sealbhach
February 3rd, 2010, 07:54 PM
Greetings!

The only militants around here are the ones who rush to defend Micro$oft at every opportunity.

You'll soon spot them, it's the same few every time. ;)

MelDJ
February 3rd, 2010, 07:57 PM
Greetings!

The only militants around here are the ones who rush to defend Micro$oft at every opportunity.

You'll soon spot them, it's the same few every time. ;)

there are people like that here?

hi btw :)

Zerocool Djx
February 3rd, 2010, 10:22 PM
Awww,.. thanks for saying hi everyone,... gotta lotta love to spare so treat me nice!

:)

Z

xuCGC002
February 3rd, 2010, 11:33 PM
The only militants around here are the ones who replace the letter S in a name for a commercial software company with a dollar sign ($). You'll soon spot them, it's the same large group of people every time. ;)

steveneddy
February 4th, 2010, 07:14 AM
hey

hay

hae

Zerocool Djx
February 4th, 2010, 07:47 AM
OMG! ^^^ is that Hairy Henderson?

jpeddicord
February 4th, 2010, 07:48 AM
The only militants around here are the ones who replace the letter S in a name for a commercial software company with a dollar sign ($). You'll soon spot them, it's the same large group of people every time. ;)

Zing.

Shibblet
February 4th, 2010, 10:27 AM
I'm generally up at days at a time working on projects and I ask, but offer up a lot of randomness, so if your the same I look forward to chatting with yea!

You know, I think I really like Vanilla.

steveneddy
February 4th, 2010, 04:07 PM
OMG! ^^^ is that Hairy Henderson?

That is my pet Sasquatch.

He likes to be referred to as Bob. But I address him as Robert.

Potty training one of these guys is not a task for the weak of heart, or stomach for that matter.

Zerocool Djx
February 4th, 2010, 10:12 PM
LOL,.. OMG,..

So I like been up for like 45 hours nowish,.. I ran into a snagg with Ubuntu installations,.. But needless to say I should have if fixed in a bit... Anyway,.. really,.. what's the deal with the Wine thingy? can it really work with windows programs? cause if it can I'm totally going to delete windws for good!!!!! for good I say!!! Sorry windows lovers,.. but after seeing the 3D effects and many other kewl things Linux-Ubuntu can do... I'm totally a Ubuntu lover now...

Sasquaces eating vanilla ice cream, while playing with Bob,.. hahahha

Woaaaahaha!