PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy a Zune phone ?

Regenweald
February 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM
Rumors suggest (http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/17489/1/) that one may be in the works, so would you consider one ? The only smart phones I would consider purchasing currently are the N900 and now this vapourware ;)

The Zune is already a terrific Nvidia-tegra based media player, with a Tegra2 upgrade and smart phone functionality It could be an amazing addition to the market.

Jesus_Valdez
February 2nd, 2010, 10:50 PM
Sure

ctrlmd
February 2nd, 2010, 10:57 PM
let them make zune player as a global product first #-o

and yeah i would buy it if its good product and if it suit my budget

Ubom
February 2nd, 2010, 11:12 PM
If it looks exactly like the Zune HD hardware, comes with a high resolution screen (like the HTC HD2), tegra and if Windows mobile 7 is actually comparable to Android and is released in the UK then sure. But since that is VERY unlikely I think I will wait until Nexus gets a bit cheaper.

LightB
February 2nd, 2010, 11:13 PM
LOL no.

You shoulda made it a poll.

Regenweald
February 2nd, 2010, 11:29 PM
LOL no.

You shoulda made it a poll.

No probs :) added.

LightB
February 2nd, 2010, 11:36 PM
Would you "guy" a Zune?

pwnst*r
February 3rd, 2010, 12:30 AM
That sounds...disturbing.

dragos240
February 3rd, 2010, 12:33 AM
The normal zune doesn't work with linux yet. No thank you.

pwnst*r
February 3rd, 2010, 12:39 AM
Oh, and once the poll is fixed, yes, I would. The Zune HD has a fantastic interface.

yester64
February 3rd, 2010, 12:45 AM
I ask myself, if only few people bought a Zuneplayer, how likely will it be that a lot of people will buy a Zunephone.

If it's there and we see what it has to offer, we will talk about it again. So far, its pointless.

mamamia88
February 3rd, 2010, 12:56 AM
yes i would a zune with apps and a phone would crush the iphone for me at least. 1. i can watch the movies and tv shows on my tv, 360 and pc. (all the places i want) and 2. it has the zune pass which lets you download unlimited music for $15 a month and you are allowed to own 10 permanently the rest gets deactivated when you cancel your subscription. if they can come out with a plan for $15 a month cheaper than the iphone i wuold jump all over it

doorknob60
February 3rd, 2010, 01:01 AM
Uhh...no. I'd way rather have an iPhone that that, and there's a lot of phones I'd rather have than the iPhone too...

Regenweald
February 3rd, 2010, 04:03 AM
Seems I can't correct the poll, no need to bother a mod really as the title is spot on. I like the look of the Zune, as well as its feature set and seeing as I own a copy of Seven home premium, and Dual boot Lucid and Vista, I don't have to worry about lack of Linux support. Heck, just slap a sim in a zune with limited mobile features and I'd buy it.

Queue29
February 3rd, 2010, 04:13 AM
I own a Zune, and it freezes occasionally when I use the FM radio. So no, if the quality is the same, I wouldn't want one. At least the Zune management software is pretty decent, at least in comparison to the bloated load of fail known as iTunes.

Gallahhad
February 3rd, 2010, 06:17 AM
I like Android; and I'll be waiting for the Google Tablet as well, not interested in iPad, no features, high price, same great Apple product.

Sansa MP3 player
Asus and MSi Netbooks
Android Phone
Soon to be Android Tablet.
MS XP/Vista/Seven/Linux PC's and one Mac Mini, just to see how the other half lives.

Frak
February 3rd, 2010, 06:46 AM
Yes, I would.

amitabhishek
February 3rd, 2010, 07:23 AM
I am sure it would need some sort of ActiceSync software. If yes, I wouldn't.

jrusso2
February 3rd, 2010, 07:35 AM
I would buy a nexus phone long before I got a Zune one if I had a use for one.

Zoot7
February 3rd, 2010, 09:32 AM
No because I don't see any reason for me to get a smartphone at all.