PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Mathias Nedrebo's Rhythmbox Plugins

brookie
February 2nd, 2010, 04:30 PM
Good morning everybody,

I was using Ubuntu 8.10 with Mathias Nedrebo's alarm clock plugin and desktop art plugin in the past.

His site is down and I would like to try this plugins on Karmic, with Rhythmbox 0.12.6.

Does anybody have these files online anywhere I could grab them? I tried another alarm clock plugin but it was not as good as Mathias's.

His plugins were available via svn here in the past:
http://nedrebo.org/code/rhythmbox

I should have saved them but since I switched to Ubuntu with all the cool open source sw available, I never thought of not being able to find something I needed.

Cheers,
brook

ps If you are out there Mathias, we miss your awesome plugins! :)

koleoptero
February 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM
I am interested in the desktop art plugin too.

joey-elijah
February 2nd, 2010, 05:39 PM
You can get the desktop art plugin here (just download the .deb)

https://launchpad.net/~m-buck/+archive/rhythmbox/+packages

brookie
February 2nd, 2010, 06:38 PM
Thanks joey-elijah. Just downloaded the .deb file from there. I will give the desktop art a try. Hopefully somone knows where to get the alarm clock. It really worked great.

koleoptero
February 2nd, 2010, 07:22 PM
Thanks joey-elijah. It worked just fine. :)

brookie
February 3rd, 2010, 12:26 AM
Can anyone find Mathias's alarmclock plugin? It really is cool! Please? Someone has got to have it. ](*,)

brookie
February 3rd, 2010, 04:13 PM
bumpitty bump

If anybody uses this alarm clock plugin with rhythmbox I would really appreciate if you can get it for me.

It used to be here but the site is down:
http://nedrebo.org/code/rhythmbox/alarm_clock/

...sorry about bumping but I wanted to try for this plugin again and I have scoured the net

cheers,
brook

brookie
February 3rd, 2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks Mathias!

alfitch0619
February 6th, 2010, 07:33 PM
The last post says solved. I really liked the alarm clock plugin as well and need to reinstall it. Where can I find it?

brookie
February 7th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Hey there,
I contacted Mathias via launchpad and he gladly sent me his plugin. I'll attach it here for you. Enjoy.

I did find a bug but did not report it. I can only use the plugin to play from current position, I cannot select another source or rhythmbox crashes.

Cheers

alfitch0619
February 7th, 2010, 10:22 PM
Hey there,
I contacted Mathias via launchpad and he gladly sent me his plugin. I'll attach it here for you. Enjoy.

I did find a bug but did not report it. I can only use the plugin to play from current position, I cannot select another source or rhythmbox crashes.

Cheers

Thank you!

GetBehindTheMule
February 22nd, 2010, 11:53 AM
So I downloaded that .tar, but how might I go about installing it? I'm not very terminal savy just yet.

rusljam
February 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM
Hey there,

Cheers

Thanks! Itís a nice plugin that I had looking for, because nedrebo.org is not accessible.